AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Taking advantage of your AT&T Digital Phone features.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3506)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

memory full

CLP99587 displays "Memory full" , calls will not be answered. How to reset?

Questions

how do I clear out my voice mail?

My voice mail is full and will not accept more voice mail messages

Questions

Manage Call Protect still not working

For a long time if you clicked on Manage Call Protect you got an error message because it was attempting to use a URL that didn’t exist. This has been fixed, but the page it transfers you to immediately becomes shaded and nothing can be entered. Anyone know what’s going on?

Questions

How to unblock a number

Cannot seem to unblock a number that was accidentally blocked on AT&T DLP 72362. I’d be happy to know just how to reset the whole thing at this stage. Please help. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Business caller id wrong company name - needs to be updated

My Business # [EDITED per Community Guidelines] is showing Allstate Insurance and needs to be American Family Insurance -

Questions

Voicemail

My voicemail started cutting off messages from callers. Is there any way I can extend the time that a caller has to leave a message?

Questions

How to use star services on landline phone while using the router as the source.

When I try to use the star features on my phone it continously says I am not authorized to use the service ....please contact service provider. But when I try that no one can help.

Questions

AT&T DL72119 Cell phone compatiblility

Will an At&T DL72119 accept or connect with iPhone SE Second Generation?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to enable Locate Me

I need to enable Locate Me so I can have multiple phone numbers ring when my VOIP phone is called, but it's impossible to find on the website. Instructions on the website are out of date. Help!

Questions

Create 2nd voicemail box for 2nd digital phone number

We have 2 numbers on our digital voice uverse account. Both have shared the same voicemail primary user account. I need to have each number to have its own voicemail box.  I have already created a sub-account, as I understand a sub-account can have their own voicemail box. The options listed h

Questions

Be the first to reply

(129)
trade in credit

I traded in my iPhone 11 for a iPhone 14 pro and was supposed to get max credit. I mailed it back mid October. It is now February and I have not seen a credit.  I realize it takes 3 billing cycles and that has come and gone.  Who do I contact about this?  Thanks

Questions

• Wireless

galaxy z flip phone (purple) Please HELP!!!

The motherboard failed Samsung says it was damaged and wants me to pay for it. It is only 6 months old. I have traded in my old phone and got this one free because of the promotion att was running now I have no phone and I still have 3 years with att. I don't know what to do

Questions

• Wireless

No Voicemail Number

I have a Galaxy S20 FE 5G. I have been trying to set up my voicemail, and haven't been able to. For starters I accidentally deleted my voicemail number ages ago and haven't been able to get it back which I assume is the main issue I am dealing with here. How do I get the original VM number back?

Questions

• Wireless

combine 2 emails

is there a way to combine 2 emails so I don't have to sign out of one to sign into the other?

Questions

• Email

sbcglobal.net login issues

One sbcglobal.net address works fine. Never have to change a thing there. My other I have to reset the password every time I sign in on every device and app, and can only be logged into one at a time. So (Edited per community guidelines) annoying.Any solutions out there? Like real permanent ones? Ch

Questions

• Email

Caller to my digital home phone gets 2 rings on his end followed by dead air

Others in my neighborhood have the same problem. I have a ticket M63848724 opened 1/21/2023.  I'm in NC. Callers from Florida, SC, NC, and NY have told me they have the same issue - call my digital home phone, get either dead air, or 2 rings followed by dead air.  Two reports of going to

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(175)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.