Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Learn how to take advantaged of your AT&T Phone features.

L
What's Message 6 AR 06 UN mean?

I've been trying to call my parent's home phone and keep getting an automated message that says my call cannot be completed at this time message 6 AR

Questions

How to Mute Ringer

Hello,  In my office we have 7 At&T 2 Line Landline phones. When we have meetings in the office we would like all of the ringers to be muted so there

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voicemail access number

Is there a speed dial voicemail access number provided for use with cordless telephone/answering system?

Questions

Is there a way to block all invalid numbers?

Is there a way to block all invalid numbers?  There has been a massive increase in these calls from robocalls and the numbers show up as "invalid"  I

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Questions

Traditional land line call history

How do I retrieve the incoming & outgoing call history made from my traditional land line. I can pull the info for my cell phone, but need it off my h

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Questions

Phone bill

If my parent was paying my phone bill & I’m not with them. How would they pay it from there phone?

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Questions

how to block "political caller" calls.

i get calls every half hour from caller id "political caller".  There are various numbers (229-213-7789, 229-213-7791, 706-661-5383 are a few of the n

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago

Questions

For some reason about a month ago, my caller ID stopped working...on my cordless at&t phone

All my calls (even those in my contact list) show up as unknown caller.  I have tried unplugging the base from power and phone jack and removing the b

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago

Questions

bundle landline and mobile

I have an AT&T mobile.  My husband has a mobile with another carrier.  We would like to initiate a landline and combine with two mobile phones.  Is th

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Questions

phone messages

I have a remote answering machine that has voice mail message capabilities that I would like to use. Can I turn off the ATT answering on this phone l

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

24 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts