Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Learn how to take advantaged of your AT&T Phone features.

how to make incoming call go to answer machine

I am using Voice for phone - my question is - if I am on a call - and I get the beep that another call is incoming - is there anyway to have it go dir

Questions

Out Of Area 101

I'm getting these calls day and night, I answer them and no ones there. Its getting to a point to were I'm getting woke up 2 to 3 times a night. Can't

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

*77 and *87

I use *77 to force callers to enter their phone numbers *87 to remove the setting. Is there a charge for this?  What is advised process in handling un

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

U-verse service

Why is it that when I discoonect the Fax machine that I lose phone service?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

U-voice & Fax Machine Setup

I have a new Gateway (as of 5/17/14). It has one phone jack on the back. I have plugged in a splitter with one line going to the desk telephone and an

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Cannot find webpage for U-Verse "Locate Me"

I am going crazy trying to find the AT&T webpage for U-Verse features, specifically "Locate Me" (multiple phone forwarding). When I login, my intial p

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fax

How do I get my Fax (HP OfficeJet) to work? It is on the same line with a splitter as the base wireless phone.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

domestic net ??

what is this Domestic Net?   I am showing on the Home Phone that I have used 5 of 14 of the Domestic Net..  ?   I don't understand what this is.. It s

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Blocking Toll Free Numbers

Hi,Is it possible to block all Toll Free Numbers? These tend to be the biggest source of telemarketing calls for us. I can only enter 20 specific numb

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

VoIP blocking

Hello, wondering if someone can help. feel free to move the post to a better location. this is the only location i could connect to that seemed relave

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts