Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Taking advantage of your AT&T Digital Phone features.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3513)

Accepted Solution

Blocked Numbers Not being accessible to view or unblock if made in error on landline

I blocked an 888 number with no name displayed. Later found out it was from Chase (they should know better than to be anomalous but probably because they knew I had a 3 month long complaint) and now I wanted to unblock it as they said they would call me back for further feedback that I so want to gi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Simultaneous ring

Does ATT basic home phone service offer simultaneous ring (incoming calls can be set to ring on two different phone numbers, e.g., home landline and cell phone)? This eliminates the need for cumbersome call forwarding. Spectrum offers this feature and, I believe that ATT business phone service offer

Questions

Closed

Landline phone stopped displaying caller ID

My UVERSE landline telephone has stopped displaying caller ID and voicemail notifications and past caller ID. Please advise. Do I need new phone, batteries, or do I need to call  ATT?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Owner manual for a at&t CL82209 phone

Owner manual for an at&t CL82209 phone. I wish to learn how to turn the sound to the handset buttons.

Questions

Closed

BLOCK INCOMING CALLS

HOW CAN I BLOCK INCOMING CALLS ?I WANT TO BLOCK PERSITENT INCOMING CALLS

Questions

How do I change my caller ID for my business digital line

How do I change my caller ID for my business phone line so that my customers don't see the legal business name but rather our D.B.A. name?

Questions

AT&T CLP99587 Dim Display

My CLP99587 Contrast on the display on all the phones, is extremely dim. I have a very similar model, the CLP99387 in another location, and those displays on all the phones is very bright. All the 5 phones that came with the 99587 all look the same --- very dim, so it doesnt appear to be a defect. I

Questions

Closed

Pots line

For 2 months I have been trying to get a pots line in forest ranch ca after 2 times they never came and turned my line on, i have made 27 phone calls with no results, witch is quite hard to do since cell service isn't great in the mountains...ie why I need the pots, no body can tell me whyits not do

Questions

Closed

att digital phone

with att digital phone can i keep the old analog phone number

Questions

To get clear voice from caller

How do you channel to get clear voice from caller?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(145)
Bellsouth.net email 'suspended'

24+ year Bellsouth/ATT customer. They discontinued DSL. I cannot move to Fiber. I was told to call and 'cancel' the DSL in order to make the bellsouth.net email account a 'free' account. I was told 24 hours after the cancellation it would move to be a free account. So went that path. Now I'm told th

Questions

• Email

No data coverage around my house even though map shows I should have 5G+

Map shows I should have full coverage. There is no data coverage in the area around my house an customer service is helpless. See attached. My neighborhood is red area

Questions

• Wireless

Smart home manager not pausing internet

My smart home manager app is not pausing internet on some devices. It will pause most every device except my son's windows 11 laptop. The ip address connected on the laptop matches the ip address that the app shows device connected to. The app says the device is paused but is is not.  Iv

Questions

• Internet

How can I delete an email account

I was hacked so I set up a new email account and want to delete the previous one

Questions

• Email

Return of equipment

I have returned all equipment by the due date with Fed EX and ATand T called me and asked me why I have not returned equipment

Questions

• TV

Buried Fiber in my front yard. Yard left in ruins.

How do I get AT&T to come fix my front yard? I have a corner lot in my neighborhood and AT&T recently finished laying fiber.  They fix most of the home's yards, but most we small.  My yard has three holes, with one being gigantic and right in the front.  They need to smooth i

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(168)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet