Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Taking advantage of your AT&T Digital Phone features.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3513)
VOIP voicemail not anwering

If I call my digital home phone from my cell (non-AT&T) it just rings without going to voicemail. I went through the painful process of setting up VM using the *98 process, but it still doesn't pick up. I've found various instructions on how to turn it on, but they all refer to pages that no lon

Questions

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

Assigning specific ringtone to individuals

I have an AT&T LD72310 cordless phone system and would like to assign a specific, different ringtone to individuals in my family. Can I do that on this phone system? Thanks for the help

Questions

How can I unblock a phone number??

I have a walk around phone that has Call Block, but the manual has no instructions for unblocking a number. How can I do that?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocked Call List - Solutions From AT&T

Are you receiving unwanted calls on your home phone? What about spam calls? Are you looking for a way to block these types of calls? We have some great tools and features that can help you do just that and more depending on the type of device you have. Digital Home Phone Digital Call Blocking

Questions

Device Blows Alarm ⏰️ When wrongly accessed

There is the new features in most android devices now whereby if your charger is connected and device is charging, should someone unplugs the charger your phone begins to blare an alarm unless a security confirmation is done by the real owner.

Questions

Desperate to stop scam calls to my 90+ year old parents

I just went through a huge effort to close all my parents financial accounts and get them set up with new ones after they gave away all their account information to a phone scammer. Have spent hours going around in circles talking to not very knowledgeable offshore representatives about 'Call Pr

Questions

DIgital Phone vs. landline

Hi, My landline prices keep going up and up. I was wondering what is AT&T  digital phone.  (Is it a wireless phone that rings into a handheld phone (not sure if that is the correct word?) If so what are the costs, the advantages and disadvantages.

Questions

Accepted Solution

# rings on att landline before going to voicemail

How do you set the number of rings on an AT&T landline before going to voicemail?

Questions

Caller to my digital home phone gets 2 rings on his end followed by dead air

Others in my neighborhood have the same problem. I have a ticket M63848724 opened 1/21/2023.  I'm in NC. Callers from Florida, SC, NC, and NY have told me they have the same issue - call my digital home phone, get either dead air, or 2 rings followed by dead air.  Two reports of going to

Questions

Be the first to reply

(140)
Nearest ups or fed Ex store to return at&t U-verse equipment gin 77530 area code

I no longer have at&t U-verse and I need to return the equipment looking for the nearest ups store or FedEx drop off in the 77530 zip code?

Questions

• Internet

How to connect Netgear Orbi and eero 6 routers to att fiber modem

Two modems one modem

Questions

• Internet

Logging in to sbcglobal email

I've had no success logging in to my sbcglobal.net account. I've tried resetting my password, however when I answer the security questions correctly I get the message that it's wrong. There is no other option to recover password.

Questions

• Email

Email loop

When I log in using my correct user name and password I’m in a continuous loop and it logs out before it connects to yahoo email. I was on the phone for over an hour and no one can help me. This is the only way I have to access my email.

Questions

• Email

Landline out of order since before Christmas 2022

My phone has not worked since before Christmas and was bad before that. In November the service was so bad that I even bought a new phone thinking it was my equipment, not the line. I am still being charged for my full bill. Who can I contact to make a complaint about this. They keep telling me th

Questions

• Home Phone

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(167)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet