Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

My AT&T cell can't call my U verse land line

When my husband and I try to call our U-verse home phone from our AT&T cell phones it says call dropped. I called to speak with customer service and t

Questions

irritated

i have had my att uverse voice for a year with no problems but now its not working and after the trouble shot I was told I would be sent a new modem b

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

How do I contact an administrator on this site who can help me resolve a home phone land line issue?

I am new to the AT&T forum and would like to send a private message but I don't know how to find an administrator. This issue is NOT related to U-vers

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

making chanes

How do I change phone number and SIM back to my original device by using imie number

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

About change carrier.

Can I change ATT cell card to Veizon,but I won't change my phone number?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Hardline unusual voice message

When I called to ck messages On my hardline (*****), i got a recording asking me to leave my phone numberI didn'tWhat is this?ThxBannus [edited for pr

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 years ago

Questions

Getting rid of an old abandoned Southwestern Bell / AT&T Pedestal removed from back yard

Howdy!  I have a very very old abandoned AT&T phone pedestal in my back yard that I would like to have taken out.  It has been open with exposed wires

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

4 years ago

Questions

Phone sentry call blocker caller needs code number to ring thru. What is machine??

Heard of a radio personality that was getting too many telephone calls in his personal residence and that he has a service or a machine where he would

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

at&t service line down

I do not have att service but would like to inform those you will make sure it is fixed. There is a att and time warner cable fixing to fall om my nei

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Seriously Dissatisfied

I have been trying since September 3rd to get my landline activated by AT&T at our new house.  When I first signed up for a bundle with Dish, phone an

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts