Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

New CL82413 home wireless system

I can receive incoming calls but, I get the "I'm sorry your call cannot be completed" announcement on Long Distance and International calls. Any help

Questions

Non-Service for 3 days and no expected repair until the 12 of Dec, it's the 8th today.

Non service for at least 3 days. We live in the City of Ventura, where all the fires are, and you said there will be no repairman until the 12th. Toda

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

3 years ago

Questions

Pole removal

You sent me a letter stating the pole belongs to FPL, you are wrong this issue was resolved 4 years ago the pole was sold to AT&T, and for 4 years i h

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 years ago

Questions

ATT PHONE PROBLEM (ONGOING ISSUE) i need help from an ATT employee

Dec 7 at 1:21 PM To ***** Message body   My Account No:  Tel:   I am totally disgusted with AT & T.    Several times over the past few years, my ph

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

3 years ago

Questions

Trees in telephone line

2 trees in my back yard are growing into the phone line.  Can AT&T send out someone to cut them back?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 years ago

Questions

How to contact AT&T by email

I would like to tell AT&T I have no intention. of signing up for payment by internet, if they can not afford to send me a bill, by mail, then they can

Questions

PHONE LINES

Who handles the telephone poles?  At 5570 el canon ave,Woodland Hills, CA there is a tree entangled with the phone lines.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I set up an answering service with my ATT-Homebase-0890 phone

I would like to set up an answering service with my ATT=Homebase-0890 phone, how can I do that

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 years ago

Questions

If I cancel my AT&T digital phone service, will it impact my U-verse internet and cable service?

I seldom use my AT&T digital (U-verse) land lines any more and plan on canceling that service. Before I do, however, I want to make sure it will not i

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 years ago

Questions

U-Verse landline impacted by rain

When we lived in Alabama we had U-verse service and used the telephones we are using now without problem.  When we moved to Tennessee we decided to st

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts