Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

Cancelled all services Mark 16-Att to directv communication broke down billing department now of no help

Hopefully some AT&T person reading this forum will be able to get the right person to reach out to me as this has become so stupid that AT&T billing c

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Account termination

We have move to Europe and want to terminate the account and all services.Please advise how to proceed with the same.

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Move landline number to AT&T cell phone

I bought a new cell phone and transferred my existing cell phone number from my old cell phone to the new cell phone. I would now like to transfer my

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

How do I cancel service to my land line phone?

I want to cancel service to our home land line phone. How can I do that?

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

my mom is 94 years old her phone is not working she need a phone, help

for medical asap i have been calling and getting no where. I live 46 miles from her. HELP

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

What phone provider does at& t use for my home phone?

I would like to know what carrier you use for my home phone. I am trying to get a new service and I NEED to know who the carrier is? I put At& t in

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

I get an email stating my bill is ready online I go there and its not

Received an Email saying my bill was ready to be reviewed. I go there and it states its not ready. This has been happening every month

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Retrieving an old number back

Im trying to reactivate an old landline number that was my childhood number before my dad died i want to do it as a gift for my mom is there anyway th

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

I HAVE LAND LINE WITHOUT DIAL TONE FOR 1 WEEK

I HAVE PANASONIC PHONE WITH 3 LINES AND NO DIAL TONE FOR 1 WEEK. EVERY PHONE HAS "CHECK TEL LINE". I HAVE TRIED ANY KIND OF TROUBLE SHOOTING ON MY OWN

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

The change address is not working properly on the website

I am trying to change the billing address on my account, but the Apt/Suite # field does not update. In fact, that field currently has the old address

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago