Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

Gouged for REMAINING AN AT&T customer!!!

MY wife and I recently divorced.  We were on a joint billing/usage plan.  We agreed, of course, to handle the resposibility of paying for our own AT&T

Questions

cancellations fees

ok, how does that work with att, I tried to concolidate all 3 of my services TV, Internet, Phoneline, but att couln't port our phone line for 3 weeks

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

4 years ago

Questions

Going on 4 days of no landline or internet for the about 10th time or more in a year!

As the holiday season approaches, I am no longer the 1 year old singing, “All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth”. Instead, I am now the 24 ye

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Awful service

Your not the same service provider from years ago. Services are always down, always an outtage. Horrible!!!!! Internet down for 2 weeks and then home

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Unscrupulous Practices for India Call Center Reps...

Recently I've decided to upgrade my 5yr old Uverse router that I had, little did I know I would be Wells Fargoed here by a sales rep.  The Rep cancell

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Worst Automated Support System Ever!

I tried to call AT&T to verify my appointment window for new phone service and it took over 45 minutes out of my day. I had to talk to the automated r

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage

ATT- Line Trimming Crews have created Propery Damage at my home- Who do I call to begin the process of having this rectified ?? Thanks Mike

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

2 years ago

Questions

Plan was not changed

My plan was not changed when the rep was to change it. Now my bill is higher. No one will do anything about it. What should I do?

Questions

How Do You Block A number

I receive unwanted harassing phone calls 2 or 3 times a night from I think phone # [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique informati

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

AFTER YOU bundled my internet and phone, my phone was turned off.

I just found out you did the same thing to my neighbor here in Kyburz CA and I need to CANCEL the bundle. I was not informed I would not have a land l

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts