Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

Can a customer service rep contact me please?

I called on 12/7/2016 spoke to "Odri" asked to have my Dad's service placed on "vacation" (for at least 6 months)  He quoted me a price of $5.00 a mon

Questions

No phone service for 3 days

I have had no AT&T service on my landline for 3 days.  AT&T told me it would be resolved by 8 p.m. tonight.  It is now 10 p.m. and I still have no ser

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Larmintor 

4 years ago

Questions

Phone Unlimited North America

I never signed up for it, all I wanted was gigapower. Is this an additional cost? Thanks

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Naomia 

4 years ago

Questions

Auto-pay taken out at double the bill amount

I have been on auto-pay forever.  This month, my bill showed a negative balance.  Upon logging into my account, I discovered that AT&T took an Auto-Pa

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

4 years ago

Questions

How do I file a complaint

I had U-verse TV, Home Phone & Internet. I had to switch to Directv because they were raising the bill to much. I was promised to keep my home phone n

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Leotuscany 

4 years ago

Questions

Not Honoring Agreed-Upon Terms

Grew up hearing horror stories about dealing with the phone company. After fifteen years without a landline, just got a landline, and now I understand

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

landline44663 

3 years ago

Questions

Unable to set up an online account for my landline service.

Hello,As of today, my phone is working after a problem with getting the number ported over from Magic Jack. Yay! (Service was ordered 11/2/16 and is a

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Anonymous 

4 years ago

Questions

How can I find out who keeps calling me?

I have a phone number and want to know who's it is.I know what part of the state it's in but need to know if this is an actual phone number or a scam

Questions

VoiceMail Access number

I have a message on my Panasonic phone handset that says "Voicemail msg via phone co", then asks for Voicemail Access #, but I do not use ATT Voicemai

Questions

No Help

I have been on the phone for hours trying to set up an account to pay my bill online and keep getting disconnected and passed to other depts

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Brucegeibel 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts