Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

Trying to cancel land phone.

I wanted to cancel our land phone from our U verse account.1. Visited the AT&T store. Sales person said he would do and for $85/month he would give us

Questions

Automated Message from 'AT&T' asking for SSN

I just received a phone call from 'myself' (my own digits -- how does that work?) and it was an automated message stating that there is a security con

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

4 years ago

Questions

Potentially Grave Consequences!

The other day I tried to call my financial institution, let us call it A, surprisingly, got another destination B. Repeating the call, got the same re

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

yakayoum 

4 years ago

Questions

In Georgia - Why Can't I Get a Home Phone? AT&T is Our Only Option (Also Iterested in Internet)

I tried to to through the online process of getting a house phone and received an error message: "We are unable to continue with your entire order. Th

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

4 years ago

Questions

Changing area code

Hello there , How can I change my area code ? And should i pay any additional fees?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Private caller

When i call on my house phone, CID reads "private caller". Why doesn't it show my name and number anymore? I made no changes to my account.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

4 years ago

Questions

Billing Refund Requested Since March 2017

I have spent at least 3 or 4 hours on the phone to ATT over the last 3 months trying to get my payment refunded to me & I have faxed all of the suppor

Questions

Veterans Discount

I have sent emails with documentation to obtain a veterans discount; all to no aval.

Questions

Email for online billing

I am unable to enter my email address for billing and notifications (landline bill). I get an error message every time I try. The last email billing n

Questions

cannot set up ID because I am unable to recieve validation code on home phone

Home phone is suspended due to non-payment. So, I cannot use it.  I tried to pay on-line, but it will not allow me to set up my ID without the 8 digit

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts