Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

Cannot make outgoing calls to Verizon cell phones from landline

I cannot make calls to Verizon cell phones from home At&t landline. I get a message stating "We're sorry, you're call cannot be completed as dialed. P

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

I NEED HELP

I NEED SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME BECAUSE I CANNOT GET A LIVE CHAT GOING BECAUSE THIS WEBSITE IS WAY TOO CONFUSING!!!

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Can I hook up a DSL filter to the phone line

I have a pacemacker and my doctor gave me a heart monitor so they can see what my pacemaker is doing. I am unable to connect it to my phone line per t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Getting rid of my landline

I'm considering getting rid of my landline, if I do that, will it affect my Uverse tv and internet?  My Uverse is wireless.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Service Issue

I have a home in the Sierras. The phone went out over 2 months ago. ATT makes it nearly impossible to get repair service to an analog line. The phone

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Landline has no dial tone for over 2 weeks...

I have been calling ATT to fix my landline and am appaled by how amazingly difficult it is to talk to someone and get help. Yesterday I was on hold fo

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Home Phone/Uverse

Why is it so difficult to get help and the same answer twice over the phone?This truly is horrible service at&t provides for their customers. Hands ar

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Does AT&T have a text messaging web site like Verizon's Vtext.com?

I'll type a text message on a dinky little smartphone screen if my life depends on it, but otherwise, I still rather use a laptop. On Verizon, they ha

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Need credit for returned(unopened and unused) iPhone 7+

We ordered an iPhone 7+ last August during the rollout of the new phone. Upon receipt of the phone we decided to return it, unopened, for credit.We ha

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Set up home phone account for online access

How do I set up an online account if the phone number is a home phone?  The prompt tells me a code is being sent to the number but it's not a cell pho

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago