Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

How Do You Block A number

I receive unwanted harassing phone calls 2 or 3 times a night from I think phone # [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique informati

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

AFTER YOU bundled my internet and phone, my phone was turned off.

I just found out you did the same thing to my neighbor here in Kyburz CA and I need to CANCEL the bundle. I was not informed I would not have a land l

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Phone Scam

Just got a phone call from 720-887-8355(11-04-16 @ 3:30 PM). The person said that they had received notice that there was a secuirty breech on one of

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

I like to know AT&T is going to fix this, because this time I am going to the PUC Commissioner

Lets try this one. I was getting the poorest service in the world in Portland with Uverse. I admit that we are in a hole and the people at the store a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Iphone locked

I bought an IPhone from USA and they told me is unlocked but when I came in Romania it doesn't work. Is locked on At&t carrier. Can you unlock it with

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

How does Att send a validation code to a LANDLINE

I am trying to set up a new account. They keep saying they are sending a new code to my new landline phone. That is impossible.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Tech did not show up

Have been a AT&T customer for 30 years. My problem is. When it rains. Water gets in the phone line. Phone line goes down, internet goes down. Opened a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Attempting to Port Number from AT&T Landline to Ooma

I've been holding onto my landline for a very long time and it is now time to ditch it. I am on a barebones landline plan with AT&T for what started a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Set up my account

How can I set up my account?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Phone Is Not Working

Currently our home phone does not have a dial tone. On the Gateway there is no light on or blinking in the Phone 1 position. I have reset the Gateway

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…