Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

B
I need a PIN for my landline

I am trying to have my AT & T landline number transferred to my cell phone. I am told that I need my account number (which I have) and a PIN number. A

Questions

Land line voicemail notification by e-mail

How do I change the e-mail address where I get notified when I get a voicemail?  I've already changed the e-mail on my account, but I'm not getting th

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

My fathers land line is out of service.

On August 5th,I found out my fathers land line does not work. He is in his late 70's with no internet / computer in his home. He called customer servi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Verify account information

Long story short(-ish), I'm attempting to port a number FROM AT&T (same as everyone else, we were lied to and the service is subpar on the same equipm

Questions

re: AT&T Prepaid Phone Card -

I have a prepaid phone with a balance of $33.88.  I had over 600 minutes remaining on this card.  I used this card last Sunday, 8/2/2020 and your "aut

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

How do I e mail complaint about a customer service phone call?

How do I e mail complaint about a customer service phone call? A call that was a waste of my time, after being on hold for approximately 30 minutes. 

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Need help registering for online access to home phone account

I have been trying for days to set up online access for a traditional landline. Every time I try I get this message "Sorry your account is not eligibi

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Landline Bill States Wireless

Hoping for a quick answer on how to get this changed to Wireline.  The state of Georgia requires a business to establish a landline---which I did in D

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

How do you change an account to eliminate WirePro ?

Customer service says to go online.  Online website has no information on changing landline accounts. All they want to do is upsell to digital. There

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Landline

How do you stay in business with the lack of customer service and personal care.  I have gone around and around trying to create my account online, an

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts