Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

B
ATT LANDLINE RECONNECT AFTER PHONE NUMBER PORTED FROM ATT CELLPHONE

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR WEEKS TO GET ATT TO PORT MY MOTHERS CELL NUMBER BACK TO HER LANDLINE, AFTER THEY RECONNECT HER HOME LANDLINE SERVICE. ATT HAS

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I cant cancel my aunts service

I have been trying to cancel my aunts phone service since 7/2/2019. Can never get a person. Even chatted with someone and they gave me the same number

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

LouThomas 

6 months ago

Questions

Home phone account that AT&T never installed but billed me for , I never had service is now in collections! HELP

Last year I called AT&T to request a landline, the representative scheduled for a tech to come out and hook up the phone service. I took the whole

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

a day ago

Questions

Getting a cedit for weeks of no service

My land line went out of service for a week. Then it came back up for 5 days and went out again.  ATT said it would be repaired in another week

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

emmarose1 

2 days ago

Questions

Payment Not Posting

I do books for a company and twice our service has been disconnected due to payments NOT being posted. It's like someone loses our checks at AT&T

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

2 days ago

Questions

Mailing and Billing dates.

AT&T was sending the bills out 10 days before they were due. Now it is 2/27/21 and I know that my bill is due 3/1/21.  I have no bill to pay

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Who do I speak with at AT&T to get traditional POTS?

Who do I speak with at AT&T to get traditional POTS? I have been told by 2 different customer service reps that AT&T does not have POTS servic

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I forgot to cancel Autopay before i left the US

I forgot to cancel my Autpay account before I left the US and now it is impossible to do this online. Please help me!

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tangelaandrews 

2 years ago

Questions

calls from numbers with an extra one at the beginning

I am constantly receiving phone calls from unavailable numbers that have an extra one at the beginning of the number. For example: 119404891384 I do

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I file compliant with the FCC for ATT sending me to collections on a disputed billing.

Last year I recieved a home phone bill for $357.00 ATT could not send me a breakdown for my charges. I could not log into my account because ATT bou

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts