Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

Landline Tech Support

My father is an elderly person, who missed one payment last month. We caught it this month and saw he owed two payments. We tried calling these past

acct

Will a t and t be willing to defer pmts to accts for those not working with the shelter in place orders for most state--mine ca

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Accepted Solution

view completed call log and call history

I would like to see the complete call log for the billing period, not just the last 30 or so calls they show online. How can I get this?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Support

With all the centers closed what do you do when the 1-800 number hangs up and you tells you to go online to ATT.com/repair. You go on that website

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Cancel service

Every time I call to cancel an unneeded landline i literally got put on hold for hours.:( A recording comes on and says we will be with you shortly.

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Why do I have a white line across my screen when I call someone

Idk how I have seen a white line across my screen when you call someone a white line pop up

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Landline Account Not Recognized to Set Up Autopay

AT&T doesn't recognize my land line, and I want to enroll it in autopay. I've tried everything and spent 3 hours on the phone being bounced around AT

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Why is it so difficult to get my cable buried

It's been about 6 months and I still have a cable running across the ground through mine and my neighbor's yard. I called again about 4 weeks ago and

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

They keep sending me a bill for service that was not active...

I called and discontinued home phone service mid November 2019... they have a record of this... then they sent a bill for December 2019 and January 20

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How to cancel service without waiting hours on the phone?

I just want to cancel the phone upgrade I did online today. Been on hold for almost 2 hours. I have a life and will likely never have AT&T again for a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…