Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
AT&T Phone Account

AT&T Phone Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T Phone service and account.

A
Zone 3 rip off!

I had 2 landlines for over 10 years. Last month, we decided to get rid of our "home" line because of the need to save money during Covid. I was paying

Questions

Phone bill name

I’d like to change the name on my deceased father’s at&t phone account to my name, or better yet to combine that account with my at&t internet

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

a day ago

Questions

HOW CAN I PREVENT ROBO CALLS

I GET A CALL FROM THE SAME GUY TELLING ME I CAN UPDATE MY AT&T/DIRECTV ACCOUNT AND SAVE 50%, I ALWAYS BLOCK THE NUMBER BUT THE GUY KEEPS CALLING F

Questions

Account website

I can't access my account - when it goes to the login page - it never gets there. It stops working.  I need to print my bill now.  Thanks.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

2 days ago

Questions

how to stop scammers from harrassing me every 20 minutes

Scrammers claiming to be Apple support have been calling ALL day every 20 minutes Help

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Basic Local Service - Residence & Extended Area Calling Service

I only need Basic Local Service on my Land line. This phone is not used. Why can't I drop the Extended Area Calling Service?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Ljsmbrose 

3 days ago

Questions

AT&T WORST COMPANY

WANT TERRIBLE SERVICE AND DECEITFUL SALES DEPARTMENT THIS IS THE COMPANY FOR YOU. BUYERS BEWARE!

Questions

Long Distance

I have been a customer for years and have the same phone number although I moved three times and settled at the current address with the same phone n

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

4 days ago

Questions

Cancel land line

I would like to cancel my land line [EDITED]. I only want internet service. [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

rodjoyner 

4 days ago

Questions

cancel landline

How to cancel my landline? I moved to another country. [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information   Dieter   &

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts