We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(330)
POSSIBLE SCAM LETTER RE: SBCGLOBAL.NET ACCOUNT

Hello, My Boss just received an email stating the "sbcglobal.net" addresses will be replaced on 10/10/22 and an Update is required. There was a similar question that was asked & answered online stating that there are no plans to change anything regarding sbcglobal.net account which was date

Questions

att email with OEClassic email software

I'm trying to link up my att email with OEClassic email software and having problems with settings...it tells me I have entered invalid emailo/password,, but I don't think I havehere's my settings can't seem to find my problem

Questions

Transferring from sbcglobal.net to yahoo

I have had a sbcglobal.net for years but now some sites will not accept it. Can I switch to a yahoo.com account but still receive sbcglobal.net e-mails? So many people and companies have the sbcglobal.net address that I’m afraid of losing contact and information from/with people and companies.

Questions

using an old bellsouth.net email account with thunderbird after closing the AT&T account

Hi, I am asking this on behalf of my step-mother. She has kept a bellsouth.net email address for several decades,  but recent changes required her to "close" her AT&T account and start using the web interface at yahoo.com to read her mail.  She has always preferred to use the thunder

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't log into yahoo.com

Every time I try to log into yahoo.com email my att.net email sign in pops up?

Questions

Cancel service

Cancel service for (Edited as per community guidelines) Acct (Edited as per community guidelines) Nelda H

Questions

Yahoo mail "required upgrade"

I have been receiving this notice about upgrading my email: On Thursday, September 29, 2022, 10:43 AM, Mail Support Upgrade <[email scrubbed]> wrote: Dear Valued AT&T member, We notice you have not Upgraded to the new version of your AT&T Mail, You are required to Upgrade your

Questions

Email address change

i have a new email address it is different that the one i had when i started with at@t how do i change my email address to the new one?

Questions

my gwmjr03@att.net email account will not sync properly

cannot access email account, will not sync

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

View and/or use Yahoo email with Outlook

What is setup steps to use Outlook to view/use Yahoo mail?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(203)
Pace 5268AC Log Codes

We are troubleshooting our installation and looking at alternatives. Now trying to understand what the logs may have to tell us. In part we are looking for entries that tell us when the internet was not available. Is there a log that will give us that infomation? Logs are not available for very long

Questions

• Internet

I have a sbcglobal.net e-mail account need to create a subaccount

I have a sbcglobal.net e-mail account need to create a subaccount

Questions

why do I not receive emails that I previously received.

Previously received emails from nytimes daily. in October, no more emails from nytimes

Questions

• Email

Uconnect wifi not connecting

I have a 2022 Chrysler 300 Touring L. Up until now my wifi has been working perfectly, but now it doesn’t seem to be allowing me to connect to the internet. I pay for the unlimited data plan so I don’t know what the problem is

Questions

• Internet

I NEED HELP!! Lost my shipping materials! Call many times and dont receive another one

Hi, I upgraded my daughter's iphone but she threw out the return stuff from her old device. I've tried calling several times asking for a new label and new return material to be sent, but the email doesn't arrive!!! I also didn't receive the material by mail. I am very worried as my deadline is runn

Questions

• Wireless

3 separate phones with the same issue

I had a galaxy A12 for a year and it started acting up when the charger was plugged in. It would light up and indicate it was charging then light up and show it wasn't charging. It would do this over and over till it wouldn't recognize it was plugged in anymore. I was able to replace that one and af

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(306)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.