Cyber Monday Deals: Buy a Samsung Google S22 & get Free Galaxy Buds 2 - while supplies last!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(325)
How do I unsubscribe from getting so many emails?

How do I unsubscribe from getting so many emails from this Community Forum?

Questions

Email password resets (or account recovery) for non-customer

I'm trying to recover two old email accounts with .snet domains. I used to be an ATT customer, but when phone operations in Connecticut transferred to Frontier I was forced to leave ATT.  I can no longer access these two email accounts, but I believe they still exist.  Frontier says they

Questions

Some messages not syncing with Windows Mail App

My PC is running Windows 11 (upgrade from 10) and everything is at current patch levels. When I look at my ATT/Yahoo mail from the Windows Mail app, most of the recent messages are missing.  When I look at my mail from the web browser (Edge) everything is there.  For example, yesterday I

Questions

loss of sbcglobal.net email suddenly

My sbcglobal.net email was dropped suddenly without warning months ago. As a result I had to aquire a gmail address and a currently.com address. I have tried to alert all my contacts and companies to my gmail account and currently.com but for a lot of them  it doesn't seem to register since th

Questions

Can send but not receive email on an AT&T and an SNET account.

This is an old issue that has never been resolved, as far as I can tell from posts going back at least 5 years. These old accounts can send email but all emails sent to them bounce at the server with an error: The response from the remote server was: 550 5.2.1 <[redacted]@att.net>... blan

Questions

POSSIBLE SCAM LETTER RE: SBCGLOBAL.NET ACCOUNT

Hello, My Boss just received an email stating the "sbcglobal.net" addresses will be replaced on 10/10/22 and an Update is required. There was a similar question that was asked & answered online stating that there are no plans to change anything regarding sbcglobal.net account which was date

Questions

att email with OEClassic email software

I'm trying to link up my att email with OEClassic email software and having problems with settings...it tells me I have entered invalid emailo/password,, but I don't think I havehere's my settings can't seem to find my problem

Questions

Transferring from sbcglobal.net to yahoo

I have had a sbcglobal.net for years but now some sites will not accept it. Can I switch to a yahoo.com account but still receive sbcglobal.net e-mails? So many people and companies have the sbcglobal.net address that I’m afraid of losing contact and information from/with people and companies.

Questions

using an old bellsouth.net email account with thunderbird after closing the AT&T account

Hi, I am asking this on behalf of my step-mother. She has kept a bellsouth.net email address for several decades,  but recent changes required her to "close" her AT&T account and start using the web interface at yahoo.com to read her mail.  She has always preferred to use the thunder

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't log into yahoo.com

Every time I try to log into yahoo.com email my att.net email sign in pops up?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(90)
My AT&T, high-speed Internet is hacked with a bow Bogan ip address

203.0.113.42 that’s the Hacker I believe or 99.35.19.134 can anyone help me to find out where this this is playing to where it’s coming from I know it’s hacking my AT&T modem that be BG something 700 it’s a Motorola me by Motorola. It’s a model it’s a modem and I am U-verse modem gateway? He’s b

Questions

• Internet

ACP

I recently got accepted for the ACP benefit, but my original plan was the $40 a month. I need to switch my account to the $30 a month so ACP can pay for the entire thing.. If I switch my plans over with it still pay for it or will I have to come out of pocket $30 since it's being "renewed"

Questions

• Wireless

Wi-Fi calling on prepaid plan

Currently in Canada and using a compatible device (iPhone 13 Max) and eSIM but cannot seem to get Wi-Fi calling. Is it even possible on prepaid? Can anyone please guide on this? — I tried to enable it and toggle it etc. it’s simply not working.

Questions

• Wireless

Why is it so hard to see my order status page?

I ordered fiber over a week ago and it says package is shipped and all im trying to do is track my order but i keep getting redirected to the troubleshoot and repair site and says it cant access it over and over again. Getting anywhere on this god forsaken website is a nightmare. Redirects and cons

Questions

• Internet

sbcglobal.net receives emails but is locked so I cannot do anythimg except read emails

Could this have anything to do with windows 10 which I loaded on this computer? Email works perfectly on my other computer which has windows 7.

Questions

• Email

AT&T locked our sbcglobal.net email account and refuses to grant access

We set up our sbcglobal.net accounts up years ago when we set up a DSL line in 1997. Since then we've had other accounts with AT&T, including U-Verse, high-speed internet, and a combined internet & DirecTV account. Since AT&T internet was only max 25Mbps in our area, we switched provider

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(248)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.