Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

(155)
sbcglobal.net email

I have two sbcglobal.net accounts. The primary account is working fine on laptop, iphone and ipad.  The subaccount is not receiving emails on my laptop only.  Iphone and ipad are working fine.  I have an error message that states account is not syncing with Yahoo.  I've tried ev

Questions

Why am I not getting any emails to my Yahoo inbox?

I have a new Samsung Galaxy and during set-up I was offered an option to add an email account to my already existing Gmail account, which is Yahoo ATT. What happened when I did this is I lost the use of my Gmail account which is my primary account. So I deleted my Yahoo ATT account and got back my G

Questions

Trying to delete sbcglobal.net email

Howdy, I have an old sbcglobal.net email from years ago that has been compromised multiple times now, and I'm trying to just delete the account and be done with it. I've gone through the forums and none of the advice I've found has been helpful. I don't believe the account was ever a sub-account,

Questions

How to Find Missing - at bellsouth.net - Mailbox

Via - currently.att.yahoo.com - Hm Pg- Mail Link .... My "layman's" terminology is that my Wife's "her at bellsouth.net" mail acct has been a sub-Acct to the Main - Me@bellsouth . net - and I/she would LogOFF Mine and THEN Login to her mail. Any evidence of Her Account has Disappeared, and with ME l

Questions

mac mail imap server suddenly not working.

Hello, I'm running an older Mac Pro (Early 2009) on El Capitan.  Suddenly this morning, I'm unable to receive any mail on my mac. My mail works fine on my phone. I am able to receive and send mail, so it seems to be a local setting issue on my mac.    I looked online and tried the co

Questions

Decouple ATT email account from OLD ATT internet account

-I have an ATT email account. - I have an ATT Email Account; - For which I purchased ATT Yahoo Email Plus; - ATT Yahoo Email Plus can only eliminate advertisements from ATT Email Accounts - Spam and Domain spam addresses entered will only work for Yahoo email Accounts. NOT ATT Email Accounts; -

Questions

Subaccount management

One of my email subaccounts is my 19-year-olds. It was set up years ago. It is still showing as a child account and when I try to edit the subaccount, it says, "This subaccount is linked to a user ID. You don't have permission to edit the password." I'm not trying to edit the password. I want it t

Questions

Cannot receive email's to my AT&T account.

I can send emails with my AT&T account but I don't receive them.  When I tried to send an email to this account from a different email, I received the following error. Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.<********@att.net>:550: 5.2.1 <********@att.net&g

Questions

Closed

Damage to my roof

Technicians mounted the satellite to my roof at first, then something went wrong with the first install. They came back and installed another mount on the roof which is now leaking. Please let me know what I need to do to file a damage claim to get this fixed. Attached are a couple of pictures.

Questions

message will not open

I have been getting this message recently when I click on an email We couldn't load this message. Please try again later.   What causes this? It only happens on some messages

Questions

screen layout

Cannot see full message cuts off on right

Questions

Windows Mail not displaying some (but not all) emails with images included

Starting the first week of June this year, my inbox in Windows Mail (not Outlook or Exchange) began to display some emails in a raw HTML format. I contacted Microsoft this week and their support group was aware of this problem that was affecting emails routed through the yahoo servers. I was told th

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.