We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(325)
Cannot download email from the POP mail server

I can successfully connect to the POP mail server using Outlook on a PC and Mail on my iPhone, but cannot get any email messages to download. In Outlook after a minute or so, I get an error that the operation timed out. I have tried from multiple PCs running Outlook and multiple iPhones. This had al

Questions

Why is AT&T Yahoo Mail blocking Zoom meeting confirmations?

I clicked a confirmation link to sign up for a Zoom meeting but did not receive their confirmation e-mail. Looked in SPAM & Trash on the server, but nothing. Sign up on the same link with a GMAIL account and the email back is received immediately. I have NO blocking set up on ATT.NET. Very puzz

Questions

Restore current upgraded version of my ATT email account

After upgrading my ATT email account recently I accidentally reverted back to a much older version. I can find no link to upgrade on this version.  I would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations to upgrade to the latest version

Questions

email

unable to access my email account on my pc

Questions

Closed

Old AT&T equipment that needs to be removed

Please send me to the correct department as none of the categories below fit this issue. There is an old AT&T box/wiring on our commercial property that has the cover off and laying on the ground.  I can only assume it is abandoned but it is also tilted and it is an eyesore.  We need

Questions

Accepted Solution

Problem Creating E-Mail address

I want to create an att account for my samsung tablet given to me from someone in the US but to unlock it, I have to use the Phone app but to use the phone app i have to create an att account which isnt working because im not receiving a verification code, maybe its because its not a US number

Questions

How do You keep good emails from going to junk?

some good emails constantly go into junk.

Questions

Not Found On Accelerator

My original email with Bellsouth.net suddenly stopped working through Currently.com (Yahoo) or with my email clients on my cell phone or android tablet. When I tried to login all I would get back was the following message: "Not Found on Accelerator.  Description:  Your request on the spe

Questions

Emails Blocked

I cannot receive emails sent from 173.164.249.132; they appear to be blocked. No issues with any other senders.  Can this be resolved?

Questions

New Yahoo Mail App

My email was working fine and I wanted to upgrade to the new version. My current email accounts will not load into it and I get the Accelerator error. I've reset password and cleared cache, what else can I do?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(99)
Is AT&T is fast?

I want to switch from Verizon to At&t192.168.1.1 router login So anyone please let me know about At&t Speed and cost/month

Questions

• Wireless

Unable to check credit in store???

Long story short. I went in to switch my phone service to AT&T since I qualify for firstnet. Forgot my credit was frozen with all 3 bureaus. Unfroze it. Store associate still couldn’t check it. Came back 2 days later and the credit report is still blocked?? All 3 credit bureaus say my credit is

Questions

• Wireless

Why is AT&T DNS Server launching a DoS Attack/ACK Scan on my router EVERY 20 SECONDS?

My router log shows literally hundreds of DOS Attacks/ACK Scans. They occur every 20 seconds until I am disconnected from the Internet.  It happens all the time, every day for many months I'll get extremely slow Internet speeds and then I'll get forcefully disconnected from Internet, dozens an

Questions

• Internet

One line upgrade on a family plan

I want to upgrade One of the phones on my line. Will it create a new contract for all the lines?

Questions

• Wireless

Fraud

Someone opened an att account under my name to obtain phones and I got a bill for the service. I contacted att fraud and their investigation said the account was opened properly. I already filed a police report regarding this. In addition, they used a home phone number I had with Comcast and request

Questions

• Wireless

Updating my grandfathered plan?

Hi all, I'm paying $107 per month for an old grandfathered "AT&T Unlimited Choice II Multi Line" plan.  We have 4 family members on the plan.  We also pay $20 per phone for the "access" fee.  And we get a $10 discount for the auto pay.   For the last few years we've bee

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(270)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.