For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(888)
553 5.3.0 alph738 DNSBL:RBL 521; no repsonse from abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

I am the administrator of our mail server and as of this writing, NO response from abuse-att.net as to why they are blocking us since 11FEB2024. I have no idea what triggered the RBL and the odd thing is, seems only AT&T has an issue with our mail server.  I checked several RBL's and we ar

Questions

setting up an att.net email account in Outlook 365 Windows 11

I've been accessing my att.net emails by going to the Yahoo.com website. I want to access them from Outlook 365 on my Windows 11 pc.  When I select 'New account' I get 'Somethng went wrong and Outlook couldn't set up your account'.  This always happens, whether or not I select 'let me set

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Bellsouth email filter

How can I completely turn off the email filter for my online inbox.My business emails are being grabbed by the online filter and I can't get it to stop blocking messages.

Questions

sbcglobal email address inbox empty and cant receive emails

My sbcglobal email address has not been logged into in many year. I had to login to the account to reset a password but when i logged in, there are no emails in any folder or inbox and when i try and send an email to this account from my gmail it is bounced back. When i send an email to my gmail acc

Questions

Accepted Solution

Adding my email back onto Macbook Catalina 10.15.7

It started with me changing my password at MyAT&T email account using my browser. Since then I cannot add my email account back into mail on the Macbook.  I was able to get my iphones and ipads working.  I've contacted Apple Care and after trying they asked me to contact AT&T. We

Questions

Att.net server rejection

Incoming mail says server rejected recipient mail . I can send but not receive my att.net email.

Questions

Email send/receive issues

I have several email accounts - some personal and some business. My personal accounts are all through att - my business accounts are Microsoft Exchange accounts. I am unable to send/receive emails between my att.net accounts and my Microsoft Exchange accounts.  They bounce back from [email scrubb

Questions

Is there a way to make hyperlinks in emails to that I send to myself always open when I click on them with my mouse?

Hi AT&T Community, I have a question about hyperlinks not working with a simple click of my mouse in a very limited set of emails -- only the links contained in emails that I send to myself.  Hyperlinks in all other emails that I receive work fine when I check my webmail. If I forward an

Questions

CANNOT RECEIVE OR SEND E-MAIL

One day my sbcglobal.net e-mail stopped working. Cannot send or receive on my desktop computer. Have the server addresses changed?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Closed

Lost or stolen

Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.