AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(332)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to set up kindle fire to receive emails

Do I use POP3 or IMAP AND what do I enter?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to use Webmail 7.0

I want to be able to access my email with my browser without having to use currently or yahoo. I am not sure how Webmail 7.0 works and what I need to do to sign up. Right now I use Thunderbird but would like to move away from that. How?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Setting up @bellsouth.net email in Outlook 2021

Need some guidance on initial set up of an @bellsouth.net email account in Outlook 2021. Is this POP or IMAP?  Seem to be getting hung up with User ID and Email Key.  Seems to be completely different than an @gmail account that took me less than 5 minutes to set up. Can you publish a star

Questions

Unable to get my att.net email to be added to my outlook on my desktop

I have had trouble getting my new att.net email account to be added, even though I already have an att.net email account set up in it already. I have tried the settings that they posted many times but nothing. then without a hitch. I have added the email to my iPhone and can view it on the web appli

Questions

Cannot send email to spouse in same house hold on bellsouth w/ AT&T

Hi, we pay for 2 emails w/ AT&T on Bellsouth. My email cannot receive emails from my spouse when sent directly to me in the same household. However, i can send emails to my spouse which are immediately received. Cannot figure out why this is happening. Any help or suggestions would be app

Questions

Will I lose my e-mail sub-accounts with TOBR for Internet account?

We recently completed a Transfer of Billing Responsibility for our Internet from my husband to myself. With the original account, he had an email address and I had a sub-account for an additional email address. With my new Internet account, I don't see any sub-accounts moved over. The question is -

Questions

Unblock the "www.koreanair.com" that I had previously blocked by accident.

I'm looking for ways to unblock the "www.koreanair.com" that I had previously blocked by accident. Your instruction did not help because it is incorrect or incomplete. The banned address list does not show this e-mail address 12 addresses. But the one I am looking for is not even listed. Please hel

Questions

Questions

My old bellsouth.net email cannot receive emails

I recently logged into my bellsouth.net email to verify my locked instagram and facebook profiles. However, my bellsouth.net email will not receive any email i send to it. Somebody please help

Questions

Closed

keep att email address if you switch providers

If I switched internet provider, can I still keep my att email address?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(157)
Puk code

I need my puk code

Questions

• Wireless

No Call No show

I live in Michigan and we had a wind storm come through Friday night. It knocked a line down in my yard and when I called they said no one can get to me until Monday December 5th between 4-8pm. It’s now 9:45pm on Monday December 5th with no technician at all and not even a call from anyone to tell m

Questions

• Internet

Combined | Linked Accounts

I have an SBCglobal & ATT.net account. I combined them today using the sbcglobal account in error. First I'm not sure about the benefit - because now I do not seem to have ANY access to my ATT.net account which is the more current of the two. HOW do I undo this error?  Help is much appre

Questions

• Email

ATT reward giftcard never recieved in mail and activated and used

I have been trying to get help with 2 giftcards from ATT rewards center and customer service and no one will help me. I claimed my rewards online and it was sent in the mail but after checking my mail everyday I called ATT and they advised me that the 2 giftcards were activated and used at Walmart.

Questions

• Internet

Recovering hacked account

my bellsouth.net account was hacked over the weekend. This account was made almost 20 years ago I don't remember the recovery questions due to the age of the account. Is there anyway to recover the account as it is one of my primary accounts?

Questions

• Email

Reward card not working.

My reward card is not working and when I tried reaching out to the reward center(800-288-9983) the call is on waiting forever (I waited on call for more than 1 hour two times).

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(231)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.