AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

(137)

Closed

Damage to my roof

Technicians mounted the satellite to my roof at first, then something went wrong with the first install. They came back and installed another mount on the roof which is now leaking. Please let me know what I need to do to file a damage claim to get this fixed. Attached are a couple of pictures.

Questions

message will not open

I have been getting this message recently when I click on an email We couldn't load this message. Please try again later.   What causes this? It only happens on some messages

Questions

screen layout

Cannot see full message cuts off on right

Questions

Windows Mail not displaying some (but not all) emails with images included

Starting the first week of June this year, my inbox in Windows Mail (not Outlook or Exchange) began to display some emails in a raw HTML format. I contacted Microsoft this week and their support group was aware of this problem that was affecting emails routed through the yahoo servers. I was told th

Questions

Suddenly see "Bulk" and "Bulk Mail" folders for each of my att.net IMAP accounts in Outlook

I just noticed that I now have a "Bulk" and "Bulk Mail" folder underneath each of my IMAP accounts in Outlook. Seems new junk goes into "Bulk", but that folder doesn't have an "Empty folder" option, so I need to delete one by one.  Strangely, some of these junk emails went to BOTH folders.&nbs

Questions

message not delivering

Your message wasn't delivered to [email scrubbed] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.. what is the cause and why the error message and how can i resolve this

Questions

Cannot sign into 2010 outlook with sub account. Why?

I am setting up my backup computer with the same outlook 2010 accounts which are att sub accounts. I was finally able to get my first computer set up in mid 2021. One account is Pop3 and the second sub account is a imap/smtp. It's the imap/smtp account that gives me the error that the server was int

Questions

How to create a Secure Mail Key for subaccounts?

I have several subaccounts that I have used for years. I recently bought a new computer and am trying to get email working with Microsoft Outlook. I was able to create a secure Mail Key for the primary account and that email is sending and receiving fine. However, I cannot find anywhere in my profil

Questions

ATT currently e-mail settings

Having trouble getting my security system to recognize ATT E-mail ''https://currently.att.yahoo.com/" It keeps telling me the domain name and port settings are not correct.  Can someone tell me what these are, along with the SMTP names? Thanks

Questions

Unable to connect to server with apple mail

Since April 25, Apple Mail on my computer has been unable to connect to the imap.mail.att.net server. I am able to receive email normally on my iPad. Please help! Thanks!

Questions

Email won't send, stuck in outbox.

When I input my secure mail key into Internet Email Settings, the test email works. However, when I go back to Outlook (Windows 11), emails won't send and are stuck in outbox

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set up bellsouth.net email with office 365

I am not able to set up my bellsouth.net email with office 365. It was set up for many years and suddenly it stopped to send and receive..

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.