AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!

Be the first to reply

View More

(240)
Care Code: 201

Every other week I get an error when trying to log into my email account. The error says, "That combo of user ID and password doesn’t match. After too many unsuccessful sign-in attempts, you’ll need to reset your sign-in info. CARE CODE: 201 [LU100]". Each time the only way I ca

Questions

• Internet

ATT Corporate VPN users Service issues

All of our VPN users that have ATT are having issues with the service when using VPN to connect tothe office. Is anyone else having this issue? Florida and NC users.

Questions

• Internet

AT&T Refund MasterCard not working

I have an AT&T refund Master Card from North Lane Technologies. The phone numbers on the card to activate it do not work, and the email address they give on the card does not seem to be going through.  [email scrubbed] The card expires on 02/23, so I need to find out how to access these

Questions

• Wireless

Voicemail

Phone calls coming in from a number that is not in my contact list goes straight to voicemail. How do I stop that?

Questions

• Wireless

Never received my promised rewards card

It has been months since my activation of account but hasn’t received $300 rewards card. Reached out to the rewards center and they told they can’t do anything as 120 days have been passed and they no longer can process it as system doesn’t allow them. They routed me to billing department customer c

Questions

• Internet

AT&T fiber ordering

Every single house in my neighborhood has the option for fiber and my house is directly in the middle. My neighbors right next to me(left and right) have it etc. on the website I only have the option for 50mb. Is this a bug on the website and it’s just not updated?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(486)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.