AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

(84)
outlook 365 desktop only syncing all inbox emails from old bellsouth.net account now on yahoo/att

Our business switched to outlook 365. I have an old bellsouth.net account accessed through yahoo/att. I set up on outlook 365. A total of 85000 emails on yahoo/att/bellsouth.net account. Only 10,000 synced. I can send/receive current emails fine. how do i get the 75000 to sync? I have plen

Questions

Emails go to trash folder for last couple years! How can I fix this?

For 2 years my emails go to trash every day! How can I fix this?

Questions

Limit on Archive folder

Hello. Has anyone seen the limit on the number of items in their Archive folder recently reduced to 10,000?Thank you.

Questions

Can't access AT&T email

Hi there! I've been trying to link my User ID's for some time now but haven't been able to. I'm unable to access my att.net email. Every time I try and login it says Accelerator not found. Help?

Questions

email address

Can I keep my wowway email address with AT&T? Can AT&T support this so I do not have to change my email address.

Questions

Set up email client to be able to reply using ****@worldnet.att.net instead of just att.net

I signed up for an Amazon account back when ATT emails had the worldnet.att.net domain. When ATT eventually started allowing the att.net domain I changed my Thunderbird account to drop the worldnet part of the domain but I never changed out my Amazon information. Amazon has locked me out of my ac

Questions

sbcglobal.net

Is there a way to have our sbclobal.net emails transferred to a different email platform to avoid this in the future of not being able to log in?

Questions

Sick of Yahoo Mail

I am sick and tired of Yahoo Mail after many years of good email service. Lately, if I don't logoff, and I come back to my computer, my emails do not load, and if I go to my folders, it tells me they are empty. I have to logoff, then logon again, and then it works. What other email providers are the

Questions

Problems with e-mail receiving

While receiving (international) e-mails, these are very often rejected the first time, but received when resent a few minutes later only! The sender will get a rejection note around 1 or 2 days later with a long list of technical details I do not understand. The problem started around one year ago

Questions

Problem: sbcglobal.net email -- We are only receiving about 20% of our inbound emails - this has been going on for over a week

sbcglobal.net email -- We are only receiving about 20% of our inbound emails - this has been going on for over a week We cannot find a common denominator to the problem. Still get some with attachments vs those that are all content and no attachments software: outlook 

Questions

Setting up email account in Outlook app

I had to delete my email account in outlook app and need to reinstall it. When I try to set it up, it takes to ATT.com .  Can someone assist me in setting this email account up?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is pop mail gone for free email users of the att.net address though yahoo?

Is pop mail gone for free email users of the att.net address though yahoo? Thanks

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.