AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

(79)
how to forward my att.net email to my gmail account

I have a new gmail.com account and I want to know how to forward all my att.net email to my new gmail.com account

Questions

I can no longer receive bellsouth.net email on Mac

I can no longer receive bellsouth.net email on Mac

Questions

Bellsouth Alias Email and Gmail App

I would like some assistance with setting up my Bellsouth alias email on my Gmail app. I am not able to manually set it up and it forces me to authenticate via Yahoo. I can only login using my main email account. This is okay for receiving emails but I am not able to send using my alias account. My

Questions

SMTP Not working

[email scrubbed] will not send email. Keeps saying the Server does not support encryption method

Questions

Outlook app in WIndows 11 not downloading messages I mark as read on my Android phone using Outlook app for Android

I've had this happen a couple times in the last few weeks. I read my email from my android phone using the Outlook App.  I mark some of them as read without reading them by swiping left, which is set to mark them as read. Later, when I get home, any messages I receive after marking them as

Questions

creating sub account

I have an ATT email account. I've done all this, and it won't save.  The screen just goes back to the top. Create a subaccount Go to Profile > Account users. If you have more than one account, select the account you want to manage from the dropdown at the top. Select Manage

Questions

ATT Web Portal Down

Our company email is down and the websitesportal.att.com is also down. All other internet sites work. When you call 1-888-WEB-HOST you get a busy signal once you select billing or technical. I need my email back up and running. Any help?

Questions

outlook 365 desktop only syncing all inbox emails from old bellsouth.net account now on yahoo/att

Our business switched to outlook 365. I have an old bellsouth.net account accessed through yahoo/att. I set up on outlook 365. A total of 85000 emails on yahoo/att/bellsouth.net account. Only 10,000 synced. I can send/receive current emails fine. how do i get the 75000 to sync? I have plen

Questions

Emails go to trash folder for last couple years! How can I fix this?

For 2 years my emails go to trash every day! How can I fix this?

Questions

Limit on Archive folder

Hello. Has anyone seen the limit on the number of items in their Archive folder recently reduced to 10,000?Thank you.

Questions

Can't access AT&T email

Hi there! I've been trying to link my User ID's for some time now but haven't been able to. I'm unable to access my att.net email. Every time I try and login it says Accelerator not found. Help?

Questions

email address

Can I keep my wowway email address with AT&T? Can AT&T support this so I do not have to change my email address.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.