AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(335)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlink an email

I want to unlink my personal email account from my business email account, I want the two to have a separate account.

Questions

Retention of Trash Folder Contents

How long are the contents of the Trash folder retained?

Questions

Can't get my account to add to outlook 2019

can't login to incoming imap server.   Something went wrong check your id and password.  I know i have them correct.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get my sbcglobal email set up on Outlook

Unable to setup my Outlook with my sbcglobal.net account. Do Outlook still support sbcglobal email? There is number to call to get help since AT&T ConnecTech is no more.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrade ATT email

How do I upgrade email?

Questions

Email not working on my Cellphone

I have 2 email accounts with ATT.com. They both work on my desktop computer but when I try use them on my cellphone one will not work.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

chat

Forgot email password and need to rest it

Questions

Official Solution

Try accessing att.net email through email program get configuration error

I am trying to access my att.net email using Thunderbird. I am using the following configuration which I have verified with at&t tech support. For Server Settings: Server Type: POP Mail Server Server Name: inbound.att.net Port: 995 User Name [email scrubbed] Connection security: SSL/TLS Authenti

Questions

Slow setup time for AutoPay

I selected ATT as my internet provider by phone. While on the phone the agent set me up for AutoPay on 11-3. To my surprise I saw an email from ATT stating that I had a balance due on my account. Thinking the email was a mistake I called the 800 number. The agent confirmed that I was set up for Auto

Questions

email problems with msn.com from sbcglobal.net address

the email from my sbcglobal.net account doesnt talk with an msn.com account. not getting anything I send.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(150)
Does anyone have one ui 5 android 13 on att locked?

I have a s21 plus and it's carrier locked to att. I am still on one ui 4.1, has anyone else locked to att have one ui 5 yet?

Questions

• Wireless

My wireless phone bill

I need just a little more time to pay my wireless phone bill of 330.00

Questions

• Wireless

Recovering a deleted email message

I may have accidentally deleted an email message, and have since emptied the trash in my sbcglobal.net account. Is it possible to recover the message, and if so, how do I do it? Any help appreciated.

Questions

• Email

Number sync device unknown

There is an iPhone mini syncing with my account I do not own nor did I set up number sync with an iPhone 12 mini.  I want to know who’s phone it is, how it was linked to my account, why the “remove” option is unavailable for me to use to unsync this unknown device, what all personal informat

Questions

• Wireless

In-car Wi-Fi data plans

Hello, I don't know where to post so I'll try here. Does AT&T have any data limited Wi-Fi plans for in-car subscribers? All I can find is an unlimited plan for $20/mo. I'm single and probably won't use it much, so $20/mo. seems excessive. A few GB of data for a less expensive option would i

Questions

• Wireless

Unlock Request trouble

I have been trying to unlock my iphone 8 which is fully paid and meets all the requirements but the process has been rough with no solutions. When I first tried unlocking the phone I did not get the email after I submitted the form; only emails saying I was too late confirming the request However, a

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(152)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Access to Fixed wireless internet modem

5268AC modem loses service and has to be rebooted to restore service. I would reboot the modem remotely in the modem GUI from the LAN but the modem shuts down all HTTP communication when service is red. Why is this? I can get a response pinging the modem but no HTTP. Is it possible to telnet in to r

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call logs up to last 36 months on online account

How can I access call details for last 24 months from my acccount? There is no option in usage and history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ONT box cable

Does anyone know what cable this is ? specifically the black one I can’t seem to remember the name of it. it’s connected to the ONT box and onto the wall. & can someone list websites where I can purchase it as well . Thank you ! 🙏🏽 😊

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.