AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

(83)
Set up bellsouth.net email with office 365

I am not able to set up my bellsouth.net email with office 365. It was set up for many years and suddenly it stopped to send and receive..

Questions

Bellsouth.net email

I just logged into my Bellsouth.Net email account (now housed at Currently.com) for the first time in at least 7 years, and all of my old emails have been deleted. Is it possible to recover these emails?

Questions

email driving us crazy

First we're getting inundated with ads. They're on the top of the email page they're on the side of the email page, they're inside of every single email opened. It's crazy. How do we stop all the ads? Then something happened a short time ago, where I automatically get logged out of my email but it

Questions

@sbcglobal.net is blocking emails

Hello, I am part of a local news organization — we send legitimate news emails to subscribers. Last week, we started to get blocked by @sbcglobal.net email addresses at the server level. We believe this was a mistake since we do not send Spam and all subscribers are opt-in only. Who can I contact

Questions

setting up bellsouth email on iphone

I had my bellsouth email on my iphone. After att site required a password change, which I did.  I can not reset the bellsouth email on iphone.  It keeps looping to the att logiin page and requests password again and again and again.  No password error, just a loop to login page.

Questions

Suddenly see "Bulk" and "Bulk Mail" folders for each of my att.net IMAP accounts in Outlook

I just noticed that I now have a "Bulk" and "Bulk Mail" folder underneath each of my IMAP accounts in Outlook. Seems new junk goes into "Bulk", but that folder doesn't have an "Empty folder" option, so I need to delete one by one.  Strangely, some of these junk emails went to BOTH folders.&nbs

Questions

Using Outlook 2016

I have multiple email addresses that pickup mail via Outlook 2016. Recently my primary stopped working.  I tried restarting the app, rebooting the laptop, checking settings, changing the Secure Mail Key, using IMAP and also POP settings per instructions, Changing the SMK and trying again, dele

Questions

not receiving bellsouth.net email on iphone

not receiving bellsouth.net email on iphone

Questions

Creat new email address

When I fill the fields to create a new att email address I press continue it does not transfer to the next page.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Issue with @bellsouth.net domain

I cannot send nor can I receive emails from other @bellsouth.net domain users.

Questions

Can't receive email on bellsouth.net

I can sent bellsouth.net email but can't receive anything.

Questions

windows live mail

Can send but can't receive using windows live mail

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.