AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(338)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get my HP 7602 printer setup to scan and send emails?

What do I have to do to get my HP 7602 printer setup to scan and send emails?

Questions

Closed

How to setup my HP 7602 smart tank printer for email? What is my SMTP server for example?

How do I setup my HP 7602 smart tank printer for yahoo email? What is my SMTP server for example?

Questions

Closed

How to setup my HP 7602 printer for yahoo email? What is my SMTP for example?

How do I setup my HP 7602 smart tank printer for Yahoo email? What is my SMTP for example?

Questions

Will-Serve

Need contact information to send Will-Serve Letter to Engineer representing the Brooklyn NY area for potential development.  

Questions

Reset

How

Questions

How do you add a subaccount email to Outlook?

I've tried adding it using the Primary ID info (it's saved under the Primary ID) and using the Subaccount ID info and neither is working! Does anyone know how to add subaccount emails to Outlook??

Questions

Secure Mail Key

I'm trying to obtain a secure mail key for one of my sbcglobal.net email accounts so I can access it through Microsoft Outlook. When I try to follow the links and procedures available to do so (e.g., https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1240308) I keep getting redirected to my DirecTV

Questions

Mailbox is full

I got an email from an email address ([email scrubbed]) supposedly from att.net saying my mailbox was full and that I had an outdated version and needed to upgrade within 48 hours to a new version or my account will be permanently deactivated. Is this a valid email and should I go the the link given

Questions

ATT Yahoo Mail stopped working on IOS Outlook App

I've used Outlook on IOS for ATT/Yahoo email for years and it just started failing this week.  I've tried deleting the account in Outlook and starting over but it just says "Updating...".    HELP!!!!

Questions

Email settings

Have no clue where to ask this. I keep getting texts on my phone telling me to go to ufix and change mail settings for my email program. But I use a browser exclusively so what’s supposed to change?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(140)
AT&T Refund MasterCard not working

I have an AT&T refund Master Card from North Lane Technologies. The phone numbers on the card to activate it do not work, and the email address they give on the card does not seem to be going through.  [email scrubbed] The card expires on 02/23, so I need to find out how to access these

Questions

• Wireless

Pause Hot Spot on my Son's phone

Is there a way to pause or turn off hot spot capability on my son's phone? I want him to keep it overnight but I don't want him connecting his xbox to the hot spot and gaming late at night.

Questions

• Wireless

Voicemail

Phone calls coming in from a number that is not in my contact list goes straight to voicemail. How do I stop that?

Questions

• Wireless

Never received my promised rewards card

It has been months since my activation of account but hasn’t received $300 rewards card. Reached out to the rewards center and they told they can’t do anything as 120 days have been passed and they no longer can process it as system doesn’t allow them. They routed me to billing department customer c

Questions

• Internet

AT&T fiber ordering

Every single house in my neighborhood has the option for fiber and my house is directly in the middle. My neighbors right next to me(left and right) have it etc. on the website I only have the option for 50mb. Is this a bug on the website and it’s just not updated?

Questions

• Internet

Dispositivo perdido o robado

Que pasa si después que se reporta un celular como perdido o robado lo encuentro pero ya el dispositivo ha Sido reemplazado

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(169)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need a AT&T service representative

I had an AT&T account representative for our business account, but then she simply disappeared from the company. I've been unable to get a new one assigned to our account. I've called AT&T support multiple times but they don't understand me.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Access to Fixed wireless internet modem

5268AC modem loses service and has to be rebooted to restore service. I would reboot the modem remotely in the modem GUI from the LAN but the modem shuts down all HTTP communication when service is red. Why is this? I can get a response pinging the modem but no HTTP. Is it possible to telnet in to r

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Interent

Our neighborhood is current only less than 100 feet from a fiber optic cable and new 5G installed. 3 years ago a representative came by saying it was available but nothing has happened. Was wondering if a AT&T Technician can install fiber optics in our homes and when would that be. Please advise

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Carrier Unlock

Hi I bought an iPhone 12 online for my ddaughter, it was said to have been in great condition and carrier unlocked. Which was was lie because my daughter tried to out her sim in and it wouldn’t let her activate it cause the sim wasn’t supported my the provider, at first we didn’t know who the origin

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max Sign In Error

Hi! I am trying to access my HBO Max subscription. I have followed every instruction to the letter, chatted with HBO Max support and still no resolution. I am getting an Unhandled Exception error after clicking from the AT&T Account Page "Start Watching" tile, which takes me to the HBO Max homep

Questions

• TV

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.