AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(867)
Cannot receive e-mails from IK Multimedia

I've reset my att.net e-mail password. I've removed any and all e-mail filters.  I've checked that there isn't anything directing these emails to the spam, trash, nor archive folders.  Nothing in my settings seems to be set up to prevent e-mails from IK MULTIMEDIA from coming through to m

Questions

formatting toolbar is gone

How do I retrieve the formatting toolbar? (as seen below)  It disappeared.

Questions

Got a questionable email from yahoo/AT&T????

I received this email today stating the following: (Is it a scam?) Starting on March 11th  2024 ,  email that

Questions

Outlook 2013

Outlook setup won't accept AT&T secure key as password. Is there a fix?

Questions

Outlook 2007 and emails

My emails have stopped coming into my 2007 outlook. I was told that I need to upgrade my outlook. Is that necessary? I can access my emails on the server but not outlook. They quit coming in to it 5 days ago.

Questions

bellsouth email

i want to create a bellsouth email cuz i forgot my past one how do i do that

Questions

SBCGLOBAL.NET email address not receiving emails from certain domains/companies.

I'm hoping somebody can help us with this, as it's been bedeviling us for months in one form or another. This sbcglobal.net email (now managed by AT&T through Yahoo) has been the email our company has used since 2004. Here's the full history of the problem: About a year and a half ago, we rea

Questions

Accepted Solution

Synching to outlook on win 11

cannot get my old bellsouth.net email account to synch with outlook. Any suggestions?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sbcglobal.net

Is sbcglobal.net discontinued? How do I get new e-mail?

Questions

Why has ATT disabled email capabilities from Kyocera 4g flip phone E4830?

Why has ATT disabled email capabilities from Kyocera 4 g flip phones E4830? I was told by Customer Service that ATT was starting to limit the services on 4g's. Emailing capabilities is being taking away but the price of the service I pay for is still the same. Other companies have not disabled email

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)
Cannot receive e-mails from IK Multimedia

I've reset my att.net e-mail password. I've removed any and all e-mail filters.  I've checked that there isn't anything directing these emails to the spam, trash, nor archive folders.  Nothing in my settings seems to be set up to prevent e-mails from IK MULTIMEDIA from coming through to m

Questions

My email stopped working yesterday and when I call ATT for support I always get cut off and am told to go to my wireless contractor

My email account stopped working yesterday.  This morning I cannot see or receive any messages sent to [email scrubbed] since about 08:30 AM yesterday, 2/25/2024.  Can anyone help me and provide me tech support to cure this issue?

Questions

Received message that I won an iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard and wanted to make sure that my laptop was being delivered to my residence

iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard and I have a confirmation code B1653-825-153 and would like to know if it’s on its way

Questions

can't receive email

I created a new email address, but when I try to send email to it, I get an error message saying addressee unknown.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.