Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(418)
Email

All my emails are going straight to archives. Any reason for this to happen. Thanks Jerry

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

Cannot use add att email to iphone

Cannot add email to iphone after a total reset of phone. Tge att.net email and pw are listed and working just fine on iPad…but that info do?

Questions

Email in Outlook Not Sending and Receiving

I have Outlook installed on my PC and cannot receive or send messages using my sbcglobal email address. I have tried to change the pop server settings, but to no avail.  I Googled to get the proper settings, but none of the suggestions seem to solve the issue. Can anyone provide the current

Questions

SBCGLOBAL Email synch issues with Outlook on iPhone and iPad

I have a ATT Yahoo mail account, SBCGlobal that has worked fine synching with Outlook on all my IOS devices. Starting today I am unable to get Outlook on iPhone and iPad to synch with SBCglobal account.  It continues to work fine with Outlook on the IMac.  I have tried to reset account on

Questions

email reply's

When replying to an email, is it possible to have a copy of my reply automatically sent to my inbox?

Questions

AT&T Wireless...

I've seen SIM card adapters on Amazon, would those work? If not and I need a new one, would I lose all my contacts, etc. since my current phone isn't a smartphone? bur not working mail.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

some of my e-mails do not appear in my inbox but are in my unread folder

Questions

Currently.com

Is this program replacing my AT&T Yahoo account and will it be done automatically or do I have to sign up for it? Do I need to change my e-mail address from [email scrubbed] to whatever?

Questions

Email changes

Are there email changes coming? I received an email that looks legitimate that indicates that there is a new email service coming and old email going away. Is that true?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(135)
Overcharge to account after account cancellation

Around the start of November I was traveling from the states to Okinawa Japan on Order since that where I’m currently stationed at. Prior to leaving the states I called and made the last set of my payment for my account, and attempted to cancel my account only to be accomplish the attempt in Guam w

Questions

• Wireless

Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

• Internet

I need help getting in my account i forgot my id an password

I need to update my information but cant get into my account i damaged my phone and unable to get verification sent to my phone an i cant remember the password to the email i set wit my account

Questions

• Wireless

Trade in

AT and T had promotion at sams club to trade in iPhone 11 for IPhone 14. I was told that as long as the trade in phone is not broken and in good condition, I will get credit of $750 to offset the cost of the new phone. After waiting for more than a month, I just receive a gift card of $130 in the ma

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can a BGW-210 be setup to support 2.4mhz

Signal is weak at furthest points of our home.

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all