Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

(44)
Set Up Email on Android Phones

How with regular email program that comes with it? Right now settings are the following: User [email scrubbed] Password:  Correct one used, tried 3 or 4 times Port : 110 Tried 995, 993 Server: inbound.att.net Security Type: SSL/TLS Delete from Server? POP3 Then it does not Validate.  So wh

Questions

Unable to email AT&T domains. Requests sent to abuse_rbl address since 01/21 have gone unanswered.

Back in January of 2021 we switched ISPs and therefore got a new public IP address. After making this switch, none of our users are able to email any AT&T owned domains. We are a medical facility and are trying to communicate with our patients who have AT&T email addresses. We have sent many

Questions

transferring an SBCGLOBAL email to yahoo format.

I have used an SBCGLOBAL email account for years and want to transfer the entire record to a yahoo email account. As I am now in my 70's with arthritic hands, i look forward to typing a much shorter email address. I do believe Ican access on the yahoo page already, however want to shorten the addres

Questions

How do I turn off filtering?

Att-Yahoo email filtering is blocking too many legitimate messages. How can I turn it off?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can I change my user id?

I need to change my forum user id.

Questions

Closed

This is a test question

Just a test. My real question violated community guidelines, but I can’t figure out why.

Questions

Too many known senders going into the junk folder

Lately Yahoo has been nuts about sending alot of my regular contacts into the spam/junk folder. Even when i say "not spam" future emails from the same addresses (which are in my contacts) keep ending up in the spam folder. How do I adjust the sensitivity or stop this from happening. 

Questions

I can send but not receive pacbell.net emails in outlook 2013

I can send but not receive pacbell.net emails in outlook 2013

Questions

Job application / Interview

I was accepted to take a formal interview with AT&T for a Customer Service Representative Work From Home - 2222973 position in which I was told to watch for an opening. It’s been about two weeks and I check multiple times a day to no avail. I am reaching out today to see if there is anything I c

Questions

Bellsouth / ATT email addresses bounce / blocked bounces

Over the past week, all of our emails to bellsouth / att domains have 100% bounced. As mentioned in this topic link below, support says that the issue has been resolved. However, we tested an email yesterday, and we are continuing to bounce to then. We send emails via Salesforce marketing cloud and

Questions

Can't Reply to my Bellsouth emails

I have 2 friends who use Gmail and although they receive my Bellsouth.net emails, they get domain name not found when replying and I don't get the reply. How can they fix this?

Questions

email address change!

My email have change, I want to change it so I can get into my account.....

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.