Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

(246)
Using Outlook with Yahoo - sbcglobal.net email

Is it possible to set up Outlook to utilize my sbcglobal.net e mail? I have tried various configurations but are unable to make it work. Thanks

Questions

Retrieve email from snet.net account?

I had a snet.net email account that I was required to cancel to open my att.net email account. Is there any way to retrieve my email from the snet.net account?

Questions

email reset for sbcglobal.net

I need to  get   a  new   password   for   SBCglobal.net  so  how  can  I  get  into  this   email  

Questions

Can you can cancel an unlock request

Hi, I'm trying to cancel and resubmit an unlock order I made since I haven't gotten or remember my request number, can it be canceled so I can resubmit??

Questions

Unlock request taking forever

Hi there, I submitted an unlock request for Samsung s10e, I didn't get a request number almost 2 weeks now, I tried resubmitted but keep telling me it's already processing

Questions

using an old bellsouth.net email account with thunderbird after closing the AT&T account

Hi, I am asking this on behalf of my step-mother. She has kept a bellsouth.net email address for several decades,  but recent changes required her to "close" her AT&T account and start using the web interface at yahoo.com to read her mail.  She has always preferred to use the thunder

Questions

Adding account for an global.net email to my iPhone 6

I am not able to add my sbcglobal.net email, yahoo calendar and yahoo contacts to my iphone 6. Here are the exact steps I am taking: 1. Select "Passwords and Accounts" 2. Select "Add Account" 3. Select "Yahoo" 4. Enter my email address [email scrubbed] 5. Enter my user ID as [email scrubbed]

Questions

Configure my ATT/Yahoo email account in Outlook 2019

Trying to set up my ATT/Yahoo email account in Outlook 2019. When outlook asks for my Yahoo email password, it will not accept it, even though I'm sure it's the correct password.

Questions

Pls help me access my emails on sbcglobal.net

Pls help me open my emails on my sbcglobal.net

Questions

Can't login to email on Thunderbird app

I have used the settings shown here to try to login using Thunderbird, and I am unable to login. I have tried on 3 different computers over a couple of months. https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1010523

Questions

outlook failed 24 hours ago and 6 hours with ATT ASIA, USA support accomplished nothing

outlook error message says can not connect to server. I reset my password, generated the secure mail key, used POP3 and tried IMAP setting ---------- nothing works.  Last agent says try next month cause some one hacked into ATT email server so who knows what is going on.  I dont have outl

Questions

Deleting current ATT account in Apple Mail???

When ATT says to DELETE current email account, to use OAuth, Will I lose everything in that account, ie saved emails?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.