Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Mail Login & Security

AT&T Mail Login & Security

Help staying secure with Oauth, a secure mail key & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2853)
LOCKED OUT security questions

@att.net I am trying to login but it said "The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. Select Forgot user ID or Forgot password to restore access. Care Code: 205.2 [LU003]" I did try to reset although it is correct pass, it won't let me. Then came the security que

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sbcglobal.net

Hello, I still use an sbcglobal.net email address which was assigned to me when AT&T "took over" Yahoo a number of years. My questions are: Is sbcglobal.net being discontinued?   Do I need to move back to Yahoo? If so, can my emails be transferred over> For how long can

Questions

My ATT Yahoo account [email scrubbed] will not open in several browsers on my Mac laptop.

My ATT Yahoo account [email scrubbed] will not open in several browsers on my Mac laptop. I have cleared all cache and cookies. Also insured current update of operating system. I am using email [email scrubbed] but need access to my ATT Yahoo account. Can you help? Thank you. 

Questions

Can't login because of weak password but also can't reset my password

Hello, this is my first time logging on to my sbcglobal email through att.com. When I try to login, I know my password but it says I need to create a stronger password by clicking "forgot my password." However, when I try to reset, it says it doesn't have the account details to reset my password. It

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sbcglobal email

I received an email stating I MUST LOGIN now to a link from ATT to maintain access to my account. IS THIS TRUE?

Questions

sbcglobal.net continually prompting for a wireless number when trying to login

I have seen a similar post, but none of the solutions work (currently.com, or directly). Regardless of the method I use, after typing in my user id, and password I'm directed to a page (signin.att.net....) displaying the attached. When I type in my mobile, the submit does not highlight. I'm assuming

Questions

Keep getting Yahoo e-mail login failure

I keep getting notices that I have had too many attempted sign-ins for my Yahoo e-mail, when in fact I have none. I get "The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. Select Forgot user ID or Forgot password to restore access. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]" at the bottom of the notice.&n

Questions

Att wireless

I had an entire email and password and my email disappeared and doesn’t exist anymore

Questions

How do I verify/assign a non-AT&T wireless number to my legacy E-mail account?

How do I verify/assign a non-AT&T wireless number to my legacy E-mail account? The profile settings for a wireless number rejects setting it to a non-AT&T phone number. Thanks in advance.

Questions

Inbox

My emails have all disappeared in my inbox and I am not receiving any emails

Questions

Be the first to reply

(81)
Available 5G channels on bgw210-700 residential gateway

When I go in to manually set my 5g channel all of the channels available to set are 20mhz channels. Is there a way to get to 40 mhz channels or 80 mhz channels or is there some reason that those channels are not available?

Questions

• Wireless

My wifi is not connecting to my router

Hi. I have to restart my router every single evening or I can't stream on my Smart TV. Lately, when I restart my router, my wifi light doesn't come on. I also have an extender through ATT. I never know if I will have wifi or not, and if I do, it goes on and off a lot. I have been restarting router d

Questions

• Internet

UHQ Upscaler on Galaxy Note20 ultra

Why is it greyed out? Everything is Bluetooth now... so my earbuds and headphones are wireless. ???? So, is it a useless feature then?

Questions

• Wireless

Switched from Verizon to AT&T

I switched my service/number from Verizon over to AT&T on Friday 11/25/22. I got a brand new phone from AT&T (iPhone 14 max). At first I was only not able to send messages or receive calls from my actual number. My messages were coming from my gmail account. I was still able to use the servi

Questions

• Wireless

Yahoo ATT email sign in - redirect

At sign in - Yahoo/ ATT redirects on itself - no error message- user name / password accepted- On all devises.   Same  in incognito, Firefox, Chrome, safari,  Yahho.com ATT.com.   8 hours on phone w/ ATT -no answers.   6 days no email.  4days w ATT / yahoo on line and

Questions

Help beyond the third world call center.

I have been without phone service since Monday November 21st. I called in that day to have my phone moved from my Firstnet account to my Consumer account. The girl on the phone allegedly switched me over and informed me to give it about 10 minutes and everything would be complete. Ten minutes later

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(246)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.