AT&T Mail Login & Security

AT&T Mail Login & Security

Help staying secure with Oauth, a secure mail key & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5814)
Lost access to swbell.net email.

My father (who just turned 90 yrs old) lost access to his swbell.net email address. So many things are linked to that email that I would really like to get access to it.  Unfortunately, he does not recall the password.  I called att to ask if there was another way.  They tried his se

Questions

Unable to access my AT&T Account Profile for Secure Email Keys - I am redirected to DirecTV

Hi. When I sign into my AT&T email account, I select my name icon in the upper right, choose "Add or Manage Accounts".  This takes me to a page that has "Currently, from AT&T | yahoo!" and a button to access "Account Info".  When I click on the Account Info, I am redirected to Dir

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

TEST - Is this post now in the AT&T Mail Login & Security forum - TEST

I've tried to post a question in the AT&T Mail Login & Security forum on 3/12 and 3/13. It was about IMAP Incoming Mail password changes. It doesn't appear anywhere. Reply if you see this post. Thanks.

Questions

Email account was hacked, need to regain access

I've reset my password and security questions, but I'm getting the message "Not Found on Accelerator" when I try to log in (which research tells me this means the account is locked out for spam, etc) My email address is @bellsouth.net -- please advise, thank you.

Questions

at&t email won't connect to pop account settings.

AT&T email won't connect to pop server acct. I have used outlook 2010 for years and changed this past summer to Outlook 365 with no problems.   I had to change my password and all I get when I try and connect is "Something went wrong and Outlook couldn't save your account settings." 

Questions

App password

Can't access following any instructions provided by yahoo/att etc. get a continuous loop including direct tv

Questions

IMAP Incoming Mail password reset

I have this versIon of OUTLOOK: Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2402 Build 16.0.17328.20124) 64-bit I signed in to OUTLOOK and received this message: Task ‘______@_____.net – Folder:Inbox Check for new mail.’ Reported error (0x800CCC0E):’Outlook cannot download folder inbox from

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Have not been able to access my @attglobal.net email account for about a week now

I've had my current @attglobal.net email address for several decades and all of a sudden last week I cannot access my email through the Webmail website used forever. Have changed the password (successfully), used a different computer (with different browser) to try and login all without success.&nb

Questions

Access to deceased wife's email account

My partner died in 2020 from Covid. I'm now cleaning up his digital accounts. I had access to his sbcglobal.net email account for nearly a year but now cannot log in. I'm near to being locked out. I've tried links 'forgot username' and 'forgot pw' but system says it can't verify the account. What s

Questions

Accessing the email of a deceased relative

Hello. I am the executor of my cousin's estate and need accesss to her sbcglobal.net email. I have the necessary documentation. Is there a number I can call or an email I can send a message to?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(12)
I can't log in into my e-mail or change my password

I was logged out of my email (sbcglobal.net email). I went to log back in, but it said that he account "may be compromised" and suggested to change password (I had no other choice).  I tried resetting the password, but was unable to give correct answers to answers to the security question

Questions

subaccounts

I'm not able to get security keys to add sub=accounts to eclient... Had get a new storage card ??(harddrive if desktop) and tech wasn't able to clone from original. Now having to add most things anew. My primary sbcglobal.net account was not able to get subaccount keys.  I'm pretty sure that m

Questions

Cant Access email. Been hacked

I cant get into my email account. WHen trying to use the recovery steps, it has someone else email address and phone number. How do I get help with this. I been searching and asking on ATT.com, but cant get a answer or live person

Questions

cannot login to my [email scrubbed] email

My old computer crashed and the drive appears to be unrecoverable. I kept my list of password on that crashed drive. [email scrubbed] has been my prime email account for more than 10 years. I spent considerable time on the phone for help and was directed to fill out and submit a form. Since I kept e

Questions

Reset password

I had to change the password to my sbcglobal email. Now it won't validate on my tablet. I don't have a problem on my pc.

Questions

Resetting password on email account

My email account is a sub-account off of my father's account. I forgot my password and need to reset it; however, when I try to update my password, the system gives me an error.  We've attempted to reset that password directly from my dad's account (the main account of my sub-account) - with n

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to reset password

I know my password and have access to my email via phone, however when I try to log in on my computer I am met with error code 205.2. I would like to reset my password so that I can access my email via computer however both the phone number and security questions are incorrect.  I have had thi

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.