AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Mail Login & Security

AT&T Mail Login & Security

Help staying secure with Oauth, a secure mail key & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2937)
Trying to change recovery email address

Been locked out of my account for almost 2 weeks. Called support and spent over 3 hours on phone trying to get a recovery email address changed. No one at ATT can help….

Questions

sbcglobal email support

I have been having consistent issues with supporting sbcglobal email accounts. I have three email accounts that are having the same issues.  I can no longer log in.  I used to be able to support them through the personal account, but when we switched to a business account I lost the abili

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The dreaded 205 error code - Information from the AT&T Community

Learn what is going on and what need to do to secure & update your email account Update AT&T is no longer able to provide verbal password resets due to security reasons. For both free and current internet subscribers, you can reset it online. For free accounts, security questions and recov

Questions

currently.com being redirected

No matter what browser I use, Firefox, Edge, or Chrome, for the past couple months when I try to access my sbcglobal.net email through currently the sign in page is always redirected and never loads. I have been unable to access this email and it's causing me major problems.  I've tried using

Questions

SBCGLOBAL EMAIL PROBLEM

I am having an issue with my sbcglobal email account. What can I do to fix the problem, if you sign in on your phone and then try to check on your computer it says you have to sign in again.  Then when you try to do that, it makes you reset your password every single time.  Please help.&n

Questions

Secure Mail Key set up without my permission

I had an email account that recently got locked because a hacker incorrectly tried to access my account multiple times. The account was placed on lock, but I got an alert that "A secure mail key was added." I tried calling customer service and speaking with chat support, but they were super unhelpfu

Questions

CARE CODE: 201 [LU100]

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!

Questions

SBCGLOBAL Email issue

I have had SBCGLOBAL email for over 15 years. Recently my emails stopped updating. I clicked on fix the issue. It says I need to re-enter my password. I click on that and it directs me to YAHOO, I put in my sbcglobal email then it re directs me to AT&T page. I put in my sbcglobal email and it sa

Questions

Recovering hacked account

my bellsouth.net account was hacked over the weekend. This account was made almost 20 years ago I don't remember the recovery questions due to the age of the account. Is there anyway to recover the account as it is one of my primary accounts?

Questions

Help with resetting password

I can't get in my email account and it won't let me change the password. It is a small business address and was set up by someone who no longer works here.  When it asks for last name, I don't know it.  When it asks for zip code, it won't take the correct zip code.  Is there some way

Questions

Be the first to reply

(231)
Unwanted charges

Why am I being charged for a “next up” add on that I never added on for 2 of my lines??? And how many other people are you doing this to without their consent???

Questions

• Wireless

a 20+year old email account using att.net has been completely eliminated.

One of my att.net email accounts has been completely eliminated from my email (3)accounts. Account was originally set up with a U-verse account. We have moved several times and no longer have a paid for ATT account Att has been unable to assist as I no longer have an att.net paid account.  A

Questions

New phones

I received two iPhones today they came with no chargers when I called to get the phones set up they partially set me up no service was connected the call got lost I’m stuck here with no service to call

Questions

• Wireless

Sbcglobal password needs reset

Hello, I am trying to login to my Sbcglobal email. I am trying to reset my password. I don’t not know the security question. Is there another way to reset my password and verify my account. Thank you

Questions

Email - Care Code 201

I am constantly resetting my password each week for the past several months. When I attempt to login I get Care Code 201.  Sometimes I've had to reset again the same day.  It's driving me crazy keeping my PC, iPhone, and iPad all updated!  Is there a solution short of going to anothe

Questions

Apple 12 mini switch to the prepaid card

I see my apple cell and the internet on the same page from your site. Can AT@T separate my cell bill and my internet before switching the normal cell to the prepaid card? My budget is tight since I'm handicapped now. 

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(407)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.