AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Mail Login & Security

AT&T Mail Login & Security

Help staying secure with Oauth, a secure mail key & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2916)
Cant reset my e-mail password

I had some suspicouse activity on my e-mail lately so I reset my password. Then I tried to access my e-mail later and I find out that there had been too many incorrect password attempts. I try to reset my password again because I cant log in and after providing my ID and last name I get the message

Questions

Password reset dialog should NOT ask for Last name!

Like so many folks here who have been hit with the "Too many failed logon attempts" issue, I've been forced to "reset" my password, sometimes several times a day, just to continue to use my sbcglobal.net mailbox. Part of that process includes being shuttled off to the "Let's reset your password" pag

Questions

Locked out of email 2wice !

On Nov 26th I was locked out of my email: The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] I've done nothing differently than I have for over 20 years, but reset my password. Then this morning, the 27th, the same lockout and message. Nothing in my email behaviou

Questions

sign in

every time I sign in to my acct it goes to "page not available" screen and I have to click on "go to inbox' to get to my mail. How can I eliminate this annoying step, and go directly to my mail?

Questions

Completely Locked out of Account

A elderly neighbor in my complex had the HD on her laptop replaced and now can't access her email account. She has an @att.net address.   She gets CARE CODE: 201 [LU100].  I looked this up and told her to wait a full day.  She did, tried again and same code.  We tried al

Questions

att.net email support

My att.net email account stopped receiving emails yesterday morning. The message I get, "there was a problem signing into your account. Enter your password again. If you've changed your password recently, make sure you enter the new password." I think it's possible that my email was hijacked as my s

Questions

205 login in issues

I am sick and tired of having to sign in my email account and then get an error message to reset my password. This is on every device and everytime. My husband has the same account and he gets in fine. I have to spend 10 minutes JUST TO READ MY EMAIL. we can go to space and you cant fix this problem

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I keep receiving CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] when trying to access my ATT.net email on my work desktop. It says I have tried to log in too many times.  I waited 24 hrs and still the same message.  I try "resetting" password and it asks me for my security questions.  I know these answers

Questions

sbcglobal verify id

I have a subaccount that can send emails but cannot receive emails. We tried to verify the userid but since we can receive emails we never get the code. Please help Norma

Questions

failed attempt due to wrong password provided too many times

I am having to constantly change my password due to getting this error message. I have Advast premium security and I don't save any passwords on my browser (Google Chrome) which has a hack alert system and I don't get any messages from my security system so I'm confused on what is going on.  A

Questions

Be the first to reply

(208)
(New 14pro max )

UPS said they delivered my phone and left it at my front door at 6:08 PM oh December 3, 2022. I was not home I arrived at 9:20 PM and phone was not there.

Questions

• Wireless

New cellphone delivery

UPS SAID They left my phone at the front door at 6 PM on 12 3 22 I was not home and when I arrived at 9:20 there was no package on my front porch at the door

Questions

• Wireless

HBO MAX says subscription expried

Hello, When I try to log into HBO Max with my AT&T login it tells me that my subscription through AT&T has expired.  I have an elite wireless plan and it worked just two months ago. 

Questions

• TV

How to transfer phone number after someone dies?

My Dad passed away recently and I would like to get his phone number as mine so I can answer any calls intended for him and inform anyone who is unaware of his passing. I am the executor of his estate and have access to his account but it looks as if he no longer has a number associated? What is the

Questions

• Wireless

Question about my fiber install?

My neighborhood's fiber is aerial! I had an installation yesterday. The technician ran my drop down the telephone Pole and across the yard is this normal?

Questions

• Internet

Blind customer without adaptive devices due to no internet service for 4 days!

AT&T has the worst customer service of any company. Once you get someone on the phone they are eager to pass you off to another dept. where you are put on hold another long length of time.  My brother still doesn’t have his internet and he is blind and handicapped.  He depends on his

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(302)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.