AT&T Mail Features

AT&T Mail Features

Learn about attachments, calendars, contacts & more.

(124)

Closed

Is AT&T discontinuing att.net email addresses? If so, is AT&T pushing these users to yahoo.com?

My 88-year-old father is under the impression that AT&T is discontinuing att.net email addresses and pushing these users to yahoo.com.  Is this the case? If so, I need a link or links to instructions so I can help him transition>

Questions

More junk mail coming to inbox

In the past, I barely had issues with junk mail making its way into my inbox. However, lately, a lot more junk is coming through.  The filters were really good about catching it.  Has something changed?  This is so annoying!  I have 50 junk mails in my inbox where I barely got a

Questions

Legitimate emails suddenly going to junk folder

Hi, I am having a problem the past week with legitimate emails from friends and relatives going to the junk folder. I have tried the following: (1) these senders are in my contacts (2) I have marked them "not spam" at the ATT mail/Yahoo Mail site.(3) I have made filters for each of these sen

Questions

SBCGLOBAL.NET has completely imploded!

I have had the same sbcglobal.net email for 22 years. A few weeks ago legitimate contacts of mine were emailing me and their emails were going to spam. I marked them not spam and it didn't change anything, I have to check my spam all day every day to get emails from my clients. I did as someone on t

Questions

PayPal emails from email address att-support@emaildl.att-mail.com

I continuously receive emails to tell me that my PayPal account has been temporarily restricted. I do not have a PayPal account.  I delete these.  Today I searched my emails for an AT&T email and that's when I discovered that the PayPal bogus email is being sent from an AT&T email

Questions

Closed

Automatic Email Forwarding

Does anyone know how to set up an AT&T email account to forward to another email address. I’m beyond frustrated with customer service. And when I finally spoke to a person she didn’t know what it was and transferred me to IT tech which ended up being sales. All I need to know is how to forward

Questions

copied emails disappeared

In Mac Mail on my snet.net account (IMAP) I searched for all emails from a specific source in my Inbox. I then created a new mailbox with a new name and selected all of the emails in the search result box and attempted to COPY them to the new mailbox so I would be able to find them easily. They neve

Questions

Blocked email

I am not receiving any email from mortgage company and I don't see them in the spam list.  Can someone please help me??? they send from this email account. [email scrubbed]

Questions

More "Bulk Mail" Problems

I use Thunderbird as my email client. A few days ago I started the program and found the "Bulk Mail" folder is now a sub-folder in Trash.  Since it's a "reserved" folder linked to "Spam" on the server it can't be moved out of Trash or deleted.  I need help to move the folder back out of T

Questions

Emails freezing

Hi, I have an account ending in att.net. Occasionally (about every 2hrs) when I am using my email the whole thing goes on the fritz and i can't send emails, nothing gets saved to drafts, and nothing comes in. This has nothing to do with wifi since it happens at work and in my office and other pe

Questions

Why should I have to set up a filter for a legitimate contact who is in my address book ? And how do I do that?

I have cleaned my cache and cookies from all time and all it did was make my email the worst it has ever ever been. My email times out every time I leave it even for 5 minutes when I have clicked on keep me logged in for 2 weeks.  I can't set up filters for 500 people. That is totally nuts.

Questions

My sender address was changed to AOL email update

Now when I send an email it looks like it is coming from AOL Email update instead of my own email address.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.