AT&T Mail Features

AT&T Mail Features

Learn about attachments, calendars, contacts & more.

(140)
Missing emails in Windows 10 Mail on Yahoo Mail account

In the recent weeks, while Yahoo Mail is working as expected in browser, there are serious problems with Windows 10 Mail configured with YM account. The latter shows only some selected emails, totally hiding others. Such as, in browser I see 15 emails today in the inbox, while in Windows 10 Mail onl

Questions

I cannot sign into my email account.

When I try to sign it, the screen asks for my password but when I put it in and click sign in it loops back to the same sign in with the message up in my address bar showing "log off." It's very frustrating. Any help?

Questions

Closed

ATT Email forwarding

Hello,I am attempting to forward my emails from my ATT account to my new Office 365 Exchange Online email account. During the process I get stuck here is what I have done.1. Open settings in my ATT email account.2. Click on my email account and at the bottom the list enter my new email address that

Questions

ATT Yahoo email help?

Hello everyone I am asking this question on behalf of an elderly relative. They are a former AT&T employee and for years they were able to go to the Yahoo homepage and login to their email which actually was an sbcglobal.net address. Over the last year or so they have been unable to do this. Ev

Questions

email landing in wrong folder

Email messages from one specific sender are arriving in my Outlook Bulk Mail folder rather than my Inbox. I have tried the following to no avail: Under Junk right click, I clicked Never Block Sender Under Junk right click, I clicked Never Block Sender’s Domain Under Junk right click, I click

Questions

unable to view certain emails

recently some emails with what would appear to be attachments, are coming in like this <head>     <meta charset="UTF-8">     <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">     <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-wi

Questions

Problems with ATT/Yahoo email!!

Is anyone else having problems with ATT/Yahoo email? Is there some kind of update or something you can get for it?  I keep having problems with sending and receiving emails.  It's gotten ridiculous at this point.  Help if you can. Thanks in advance.

Questions

some of my inbox emails are encrypted and others are fine

Some of my SBCGlobal.net email notices are coming to me encripted, while others are not. I do not know how it correct this issue. All the help tabs tell me to find account settings to fix, but those options are not available on my settings.  I have AT&T internet.

Questions

Email 1/2 gone

Left an email in drafts folder to finish next day. When I retrieved it, it was only 1/2 there.  Got message that read:  'Email cannot be saved to this folder', and in the lower right corner of my screen the word 'saving' seemed to be busy.  Other wierd things have been happening as w

Questions

Delete "Top Contacts" results in email inbox search field

When I start searching for names in my inbox's search field, a great deal of out-dated names that I don't wish to see anymore come up as "Top Contacts". How do I delete these? In comparison, if I am drafting a new email, and a suggested email address comes up as a contact, I can click an "X" to d

Questions

Sbcglobal Email Temporarily Empty

The past 3 weeks (2022), I'll be in email and everything looks fine. I go to click on a folder and it says "empty". Click on any folder other than the standards (inbox, sent) and "empty".  Log out, go back in and the email is there and no longer empty in my folders and sub-folders. Spam says I

Questions

Email says Folders are gone

My email says my folders are gone or won't let me send email. I log off then back on and it is fine. This never happened before but is now happening several times a day. How can I correct it?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.