AT&T Mail Features

AT&T Mail Features

Learn about attachments, calendars, contacts & more.

(124)
Are emails on yahoo sending?

Since Wednesday, June 15, emails on yahoo are not sending. AT&T is internet provider.  

Questions

some of my inbox emails are encrypted and others are fine

Some of my SBCGlobal.net email notices are coming to me encripted, while others are not. I do not know how it correct this issue. All the help tabs tell me to find account settings to fix, but those options are not available on my settings.  I have AT&T internet.

Questions

Email 1/2 gone

Left an email in drafts folder to finish next day. When I retrieved it, it was only 1/2 there.  Got message that read:  'Email cannot be saved to this folder', and in the lower right corner of my screen the word 'saving' seemed to be busy.  Other wierd things have been happening as w

Questions

Delete "Top Contacts" results in email inbox search field

When I start searching for names in my inbox's search field, a great deal of out-dated names that I don't wish to see anymore come up as "Top Contacts". How do I delete these? In comparison, if I am drafting a new email, and a suggested email address comes up as a contact, I can click an "X" to d

Questions

Sbcglobal Email Temporarily Empty

The past 3 weeks (2022), I'll be in email and everything looks fine. I go to click on a folder and it says "empty". Click on any folder other than the standards (inbox, sent) and "empty".  Log out, go back in and the email is there and no longer empty in my folders and sub-folders. Spam says I

Questions

Email says Folders are gone

My email says my folders are gone or won't let me send email. I log off then back on and it is fine. This never happened before but is now happening several times a day. How can I correct it?

Questions

Getting spam at att.net

I have an sbcglobal.net email. For the past two weeks, I am getting up to 10 phishing emails a day in my inbox all directed to an att.net email. How can I rectify this?

Questions

My email always says "Inbox is Empty" (also the other boxes).

HELP! This is at least the 10th time I've tried dealing with this same issue since summer 2021.  Less than one week has passed that I wasted time online for over 2 HRS.  The tech seemed to fix it, but the next time I went on email it was empty again.  I cannot get any emails on my la

Questions

email connection keeps timing out

After logging in to my AT&T sbcglobal.net account, it times out after about an hour (and doesn't save a draft of the email I was typing). This has been going on for over a week.  I've tried different browsers, I've checked the box "Keep me signed in" -- I'm stumped.  Any ideas on how

Questions

Windows 10 Mail Client

We use the Windows 10 mail client, for the last few weeks we've been receiving a number of messages just as HTML markup. According to the Microsoft forum, it is a known issue for AOL and Yahoo accounts...could someone at AT&T put pressure on Microsoft for a fix? See this link: https:answers.micr

Questions

Starting June 1 contacts, sent, trash disappeared plus 'unable to load message'

Happening on Firefox and Edge on the desktop. Yahoo Mail is fine on mobile phones. Getting around it by hitting 'refresh' which logs us out and then we have to log in.  Everything is fine for about 30 minutes...then problems occur again.  Have tried 'keep me signed in'...no help.

Questions

How to sign up for AT&T Antivirus Plus by McAfee

States I need Mbps greater than 3, I currently have 75

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.