AT&T Mail Features

AT&T Mail Features

Learn about attachments, calendars, contacts & more.

(140)
Care Code: 205.2 [LU003]

Trying to sign to my sbcglobal.net email account, I am getting this "Care Code: 205.2 [LU003]" message for the past 5 days. I tried using other browser with the same results. I waited 24 hours and tried again - same results. Please FIX this!

Questions

"we couldn't load this message"

I'm getting this error message that reads WE COULDN'T LOAD THIS MESSAGE in all the email in my inbox. I can't open an email and read it. Hitting the "retry" hyperlink does nothing.  My entire day has been a bust, as email isn't delivering, nor are my sent folders functioning.  My trash, s

Questions

my att.net email is blocking all incoming gmail

My Att.net email is blocking all incoming gmail emails. They are not going to spam or anywhere else.  How can I fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

att.net email going away

Received email yesterday 29 June 2022. Is this true? "Starting from the 30th of June 2022, AT&T customers will no longer be  able to log in to their email and AT&T billing accounts through email  addresses with the following domains:  att.net, 

Questions

Why is AT&T blocking emails from Jotform? How do we fix this?

Sometime around two years ago, I stopped receiving emails from Jotform (jotform.com) sent to my att.net email address. I have inquired with Jotform and they said the issue needs to be addressed by AT&T because it's their servers that are block Jotform emails. The emails are not going into spam,

Questions

email problems

I have been having numerous problems with email for several weeks. I have tried different browsers, cleared cache, etc. I log in through server. Logging in is nightmare. Keeps circling to "logout successful" and have to keep trying over and over. Emails will not refresh. Have to sign out and sign b

Questions

Email Does Not Function Easily Like it Use To

These are recent new problems I constantly encounter on a daily basis, although not all the time... (sbcglobal.net). I've cleared my cache, I've changed my password.   -When selecting a folder, it indicates there are 'x' documents, but when opening up, the response is, 'the folder is emp

Questions

Accepted Solution

Garbled text messages in bellsouth.net email account

Receiving garbled text (metadata?) msgs on my laptop... How can it be corrected? Excerpts of msg from Walgreen's ... <meta name=3D"viewport" content=3D /* triggers "view in browser" link in Outlook */ #outlook a { 3D"https://campaigns.walgreens.com/content/campaigns/walgreens/m= aster/c

Questions

sent emails are disappearing - also, I have no outbox folder

My sent emails sometimes don't get sent. I don't have an outbox folder.  I have checked both the drafts and sent folders, and it is just GONE.  Please help. Thanks!

Questions

Can no longer access email more than 11 months old

Did AT&T delete all the old emails? I used to be able to search back years and years for email on my legacy sbcglobal.net account using webmail. Now, out of the blue, I can go back no further than July 25, 2021 (I am searching on June 28, 2022). When did AT&T decide to prevent us from acc

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Receiving email: "New Version" Is this a scam?

I keep receiving this email and I need to know if it is real or a scam? This email was sent to me by "AT&T Online Service. [email scrubbed] We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox as of  June 30, 2022.  Please follow the link below to update your account :  New Version   Nοte. Τhis is e

Questions

AT&T Yahoo Mail continuing problems

AT&T Yahoo Mail Update - Tuesday 6/28/22 mail (most) folders came back later in the day them selves after a few hours but now Wednedsay 6/29/22 - a new problem - my Backuo folders are all empty which I did not notice yesterday And now the following message "We couldn't load this message. Plea

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.