AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)
T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

e-mail: does not want to stay "signed on for two weeks"

This appeared yesterday after reboot/restart of the browser. The e-mail account @sbcglobal.net keeps signing itself out every hour or so, requiring a log in. Logging in is not immediately smooth, though. First, sign in screen appears and asks for email address only. Once you enter this, click "Next"

Questions

(19540)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mcafee security through AT&T

Im requesting help on how to get my McAfee personal security through AT&T to my laptop tray.

Questions

At&t Antivirus Plus

I've been trying for almost a month now to download the At&t Antivirus plus. I've called Att customer support, with no resolution. Contacted McAfee, who said the problem is on At&t's end. Has anyone been able to download and install this? Does it even exist?

Questions

Finding The "Network Address" in the property section

Why can't I find the "Network Address" in the property section of my wifi configuration(I dont have a router just a Modem At&T)

Questions

ATT Antivirus Plus

I'm trying to download the ATT Antivirus software and I keep getting an error message.  How do you fix this?

Questions

Google Chrome

Does AT&T AntiVirus work with Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Security?

Questions

Strict nat type needs to change to open

My nat type is strict not allowing my xbox one to connect to my friends games.

Questions

I am trying to load the antivirus on my new WIN 11 PC but it won't let me

I just purchased a new PC. I am trying to load AT&T Antivirus but it won't let me load it. I get a message that says an unexpected error has occurred.

Questions

App stuck can't be closed

Once I clicked iTune app then close it suddenly on middle screen window appear on top it reads like this " update numbers Download now , download over wifi when available " I chose download now again over wifi then cancel no matter what I click no response  Stuck there ,still un solved 

Questions

AT&T Antivirus Plus still not available. Will it ever be?

This issue has been going on for years now. When you try to download AT&T Antivirus Plus, you inevitably get an error message - "Error: An error has occurred. Please try again later. If the problem persists contact customer support." Really the only error that has occurred is trusting AT&a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to reset a subaccount email password without current password

System keeps asking for my current password.  If I knew that, I wouldn't need to reset it.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(145)
Iphone 14 blacklisted

I brought an iPhone 14 through Facebook market turns out that it's black listed. I need help to unlock it email me [email scrubbed] or text me (Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

• Email

Internet

Not working

Questions

• Internet

Activated but still can’t text nor call

I transferred my service from Sprint to AT&T, bought 2 new phones from AT&T and transferred all of my information from old phone to new phones. I couldn’t get them to activate so I went back to where I bought them, they sent me to an AT&T store after 2 hours they finally got them activat

Questions

• Wireless

OVER CHARGE

I’ve been a customer for about 4 years and every year around the same time my bill doubles or triples and it happens constantly. EVERY associate I’ve talked to in person or on the phones says the same thing “i have no clue why this would be happening” then it goes away but comes back a few months la

Questions

• Wireless

Verification Code Going to Wrong Number

When I request a verification code it’s being sent to my niece’s number in Connecticut instead of to mine in California. I’ve called the support number listed and they weren’t able to help me at all. Can anyone please help me. Thanks!

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(180)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need a AT&T service representative

I had an AT&T account representative for our business account, but then she simply disappeared from the company. I've been unable to get a new one assigned to our account. I've called AT&T support multiple times but they don't understand me.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call logs up to last 36 months on online account

How can I access call details for last 24 months from my acccount? There is no option in usage and history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Access to Fixed wireless internet modem

5268AC modem loses service and has to be rebooted to restore service. I would reboot the modem remotely in the modem GUI from the LAN but the modem shuts down all HTTP communication when service is red. Why is this? I can get a response pinging the modem but no HTTP. Is it possible to telnet in to r

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.