AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)
T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

e-mail: does not want to stay "signed on for two weeks"

This appeared yesterday after reboot/restart of the browser. The e-mail account @sbcglobal.net keeps signing itself out every hour or so, requiring a log in. Logging in is not immediately smooth, though. First, sign in screen appears and asks for email address only. Once you enter this, click "Next"

Questions

(19538)

Closed

How to reset passwords on sub-accounts?

I can log in from my primary *@sbcglobal.net account.  I would like to reset the PW (which I have lost) on my secondary account.  Do I have to contact customer support?

Questions

Closed

CANNOT CHANGE SUB-ACCOUNT PASSWORD

In my email view that includes my primary account and two sub-accounts the sub-accounts have notes that they are not synching (not for 2 months or more).  I am unable to update them.  I go to https://uversecentral3.att.com/static/interstitialDsl.html?origination_point=yahoo&flow_entry_point=pwd and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need to change a password for a sub account

How to change a password for a sub account>

Questions

bellsouth.net EMAIL Account Support

I should start out by saying, I was an old Bellsouth customer during the dialup days that got upgraded to DSL that was upgraded to Uverse Internet when AT&T stop supporting DSL.  Therefore, my main email attached to my AT&T account has my old bellsouth.net email ID.  I have an alias I've set up many

Questions

Can't get Outlook 365 to My AT&T/Yahoo Email

I have tried dozens of times to connect to my AT&T/Yahoo mail account. I have tried using the inbound/outbound servers with both a password and secure mail key.  I have tried using the Yahoo servers.  I have checked passwords for verification.  No luck with any of it.  I am

Questions

All access to ATT USA Website from Mexico blocked by ATT.Com.Mex.

subject line says all ->. ALL ACCESS TO THE USA ATT WEBSITE FROM MEXICO IS BEING BLOCKED BY THE DNS SERVERS AND SENT TO ATT.COM.MX sorry for the caps but I have reported this many times and nothing gets done to fix that.  

Questions

Closed

Blacklist Removal

None of the online tools for self removal are working, can you please help remove this IP? 68.67.245.111Can you please remove me as well. here is the message We are not on any global blacklistalpd682.prodigy.net gave this error:alpd682 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 68.67.245.111 >_is_blocked.For assistance forw

Questions

How do I delete/deactivate an sbcglobal.net email account?

I have an old (15 years +) sbcglobal email account that only gets spam these days and I've long since been using a different email service as my primary. I want to delete the sbcglobal account because it was part of a data breach not too long ago and even after changing the password, I don't trust i

Questions

Remove IP from Black List

Our site cannot send system emails to users with sbcglobal.net addresses due to our IP being blocked. Please unblock my IP address. IP: 104.192.5.112 Domain: ibnet.org Thank you for your help.

Questions

can't receive a certain email in inbox

one of my emails ( sunset neighbors) suddenly stopped coming through to my inbox. I have tried at least 4 times to sign up for the email again but it will not come through. It is not blocked in inbox.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(147)
Can’t connect to hotspot

I am not sure if my plan covers hotspot. How do I find out?

Questions

• Wireless

Returned iPhone 12 stolen in transit

I wanted to get a new phone so I went to my local AT&T store for my eligible Next Trade-In. I purchased the iPhone 14 max pro. There were no phones in stock so I had to wait for the new one to get shipped to my home. I was informed to hold onto my current phone until the new one came in. Onc

Questions

• Wireless

Cel-fi go x cellular booster for internet only

Hello, I live in a very rural area and I was wanting to use 4g/5g for internet/data only. I installed a Cel-Fi GO X | Cell Phone Signal Booster | 1 Panel Antenna/Long Ranger Bundle Kit - All Accessories Included | Multi-Carrier Support with Carrier Switching | Up to 100 dB with a  NETGEAR Nig

Questions

• Wireless

Didn’t not get my trade in credit for 7 months and still waiting for my $800 credit

In April 2022 I purchased an iPhone 13 Pro from @ATT online. I was ordering a new phone because there was an offer that said that I would receive $800 back in monthly statement credits in exchange for me sending AT&T my previous Android OnePlus 9 and moving from T- Mobile to AT&T. This state

Questions

• Wireless

Phone number changed

Help! I just joined prepaid, wanted to keep my number but it's changed! help me get my old number back asap please.

Questions

• Clubhouse

changing gateway

I got another gateway a BG210, and I want to use it instead of my old gateway. It doesn't want to just switch out. What do I got to do?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(161)

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Note 20 ultra 5g software update

So with all the talk of the new upgrade I check my phone and I am still running Android 10, why haven't I had any updates in years?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use any brand gateway on AT&T internet?

can i use any brand gateway on at&t internet

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account suspension

Hello, I'm in Europe currently and don't know when I will be back but I can't suspend my plan because there is no connection in Europe so the system cannot identify it's my so how can I suspend my account?

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.