Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19496)
C

Closed

Help to delink/unmerge ATT address from Yahoo

I've had a Yahoo email account for 20+ years. Many years ago I had sbcglobal as an internet service provider. At that time I linked my Yahoo account with sbcglobal.net. Now that ATT owns sbcglobal, whenever I log into Yahoo, it diverts me to the AT&T login screen. I do not have an ATT email addr

Questions

Internet support that actually knows internet?

Ive been trying to resolve an issue and the only thing I can get from att is some crappy copy/paste try turning it off and on script. I'm having giant ping spikes to a server 2 hours from me that was working good for a couple days but that's all I've gotten.

Questions

Someone signed up for AT&T internet using my email address

Someone signed up for AT&T internet using my email address. Trying to figure out a way to let AT&T know without calling and spending forever on hold.  Replying to the email doesn’t work. I’m really shocked that AT&T doesn’t verify email addresses during their set up process. I

Questions

Our .XYZ domain is blocked by AT&T. Is there a solution?

I've spent a lot of time searching through these forums for this exact problem. .XYZ domains are blocked by AT&T for no good reason. And there is no real solution that seems to work. Any new findings? Why are these blocked at all?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free McAfee Offer

Does anybody have good or bad experience with this offer? Are we sure it's from AT&T?

Questions

Closed

Upgrade to Newest Version yahoo!mailpro 2021 - SCAM?

Just received the following email this morning. It appears to be a SCAM.  Is this correct? Dear yahooAol User, Prior to YahooAoMaill! Agreement Y

Questions

AT&T AntiVirus Plus for mac

Trying to get it to run after installing it. Mac is running macOS 10.14.6 but saw that it was saying it needed upgrading although the requirements were macOS 10.6 or higher.  Version downloaded is McAfee 3.3.

Questions

Closed

Updated AT&T Email Security Setup for Outlook 365

I have multiple Windows 10 PCs each running Outlook 365. This is required to archive our email to a local & offsite secured devices.  I received an email from AT&T that I need to update my email settings to use a security key.  No where do I see if I need to setup every account (because I think some

Questions

Does anyone know what “AT&T Internet Security” on gateway is?

It’s tough to figure out what this is and Google isn’t even much help because they apparently use this name for multiple products. I’m referring to the one on the gateway and in the poorly named “Smart Home Manager” app (it doesn’t manage anything but their router). Most likely it’s some invasive A

Questions

Setting Account updates

Trying to get to account settings to change alternate contact info and security questions. The security and account settings are grayed out. Click on them am logged out, relog in back to mail screen with no access to the tasks trying to accomplish Catch-22. Help please

Questions

Can't connect with a site--need checking the proxy and the firewall

I am having trouble connecting to a secure site. it's asking me to check the proxy and the firewall. I'm on the Internet Manager page, and my gateway is out and the speed meter is spinning. Something is not right. Please help. Call me [EDITED]when you get this message. Thanks. Barb [EDITED per Com

Questions

ATT MacAfee anti virus

I Thought ATT provided this at no cost. I'm getting a message that my subscription is expiring and I need to pay up

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Protect yourself online
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.