Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19496)
A

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Export an existing AT&T/Yahoo Calendar to another existing AT&T/Yahoo Calendar

I have two AT&T sbcglobal.com email accounts. One of the AT&T email accounts has an active Yahoo calendar which I use and have scheduled many activities through out the 2022/2023 years, the other AT&T sbcglobal.com email account also has a Yahoo calendar but I have not scheduled any act

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to install Mcafee security

IT would not let me sign in to download same

Questions

Closed

Verification Codes and Multi-factor Autentication

Login to my e-mail account from the AT&T login page took me to a screen asking for a wireless number to send a verification code: Unfortunately, I don't have a wireless phone to send a code to. I found that I was able to get to my e-mail page by using the "Back" button in my browser. (N

Questions

Can not rec emails from one of my distirbutors site.

I rec retail orders gathered on one of my distributors site. A while back the emails started bouncing back to the distributor. can you help me to see if this site has been blocked and if so why and how can i get this corrected. This is one of the emails that was bounced back in response to one of m

Questions

Redirects or APi calls from our host are being blocked

When I have ATT smart home manager it blocks any calls I made. When I disable it works fine. I can disable it but this concerns me that the endpoint will have issues with our customers. We allow customers to mask our domain for better ownership etc but are not able to if the customer is on or using

Questions

Closed

Spam/phishing e-mails that will not stop. They keep coming. I had 54 this morning. And I now more

I am copying and pasting the header from one of the 10 spam e-mails in my spam box right now.  Also all of the e-mails start with for example cbd@teqm.de, cbd@ittha.de, cbd@iymkr.de, cbdwsjsu.de.  all of the spam e-mails start with cbd with different letters in between the cbd and the de at the end.

Questions

MyATT app - my numbersync fraud

I do not have ATT phone service but do have DSL internet. While checking outage information for internet using the MyATT phone app (iphone), I noticed that my numbersync was populated with a person's name I don't know and telephone number.  I found that if I log out of the app and log back in,

Questions

How do I get back into an sbcglobal account that has been locked

My girlfriend's Sbcglobal.net email account was locked due to too many failed logins. There seems to be precious little available here that solves the problem It keeps saying to change the password but she can't log in to do it. Or it cannot find her UserID as it never recognizes her email. There se

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I got an error code and can’t login to the myAT&T app

It’s been a while

Questions

Closed

unstable Internet connection

I've been having unstable Internet connection for about 2 weeks. My Internet keeps dropping for about 10+ times in few hours. I called at&t last week and was advised to get another modem. I got my friend's modem just to try it out. I've been using my friend's modem for 1 week now, still having the s

Questions

Can't use email without CELL phone number

Why in the world can I not log into my att yahoo email unless I have a text message phone? I do not have a cell phone number to give even if I wanted to! I only have a landline that does not receive text messages for the verification code. I am completely unable to access my email otherwise and need

Questions

Lock e-mail account from password resets

I have an ATT e-mail account and it keeps getting locked with a message that two many incorrect password attempts were made. The most recent time, the security questions were also cleared.  I want to prevent changes to the account unless someone has the password and or the passphrase.  I

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Protect yourself online
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.