Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19507)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I tried to sign into my account three days ago and it gave me this error, CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]. My password hasn't changed, so it isn't an issue of me guessing my password.  I cleared the cookies and waited more than 24 hours and it still was happening.  So then I tried to reset my pa

Questions

How do I set up a new bellsouth.net email account

How do I set up a new bellsouth.net email account?

Questions

bellsouth.net email acct.

I can access my bellsouth.net acct on my Ipad and my Iphone, but not on my two laptops. HELP.

Questions

Settings for ATT/Yahoo Email on Outlook

I have a Yahoo legacy account that I want to use in Outlook. It has worked for years, but all of a sudden it just stopped working. No more emails have come in for the last week on my Spectre Laptop. I do have a "secure Key" password. I just want to get all the settings correct. If you can tell me wh

Questions

trouble logging in to my bellsouth.net email account.

I cannot log in to [email scrubbed] account on my laptop, even though it works fine on my Ipad and my Iphoe.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

password reset

I have followed the password reset several times and each time the same pop up comes back and says I "have tried too many times", What else can I do?

Questions

att.net E-mail not working on linked Android phone

outgoing server info will not enter on their set up page. 465 - says need credentials or incorrect credentials 587 just never goes through and gets disconnected. AT&T exactly what is the outgoing server info to link with Android phone. And why do the above port not work when that is the in

Questions

Gmail linking ATT.net email address no longer working

Recently I had to change my AT&T password when I updated my account and when they merged my att.net email address account together with my wireless account in my profile. This was suppose to allow for easier access to only use my email address to log into both but has now gotten out of hand sinc

Questions

Error Care Code 205.2

Help!! I can't log into my email from my Samsung S21 phone. I get error car code 205.2, which asks me to test my password. I've done this a number of times and keep getting the same error.  When i log in from computer, it works.  I've reset my phone completely, tried others phones, spent

Questions

Care code 205.2 issue

Hello all. I have recently been having frequent issues with my email login. About 4 months ago, I reset my password and haven't had any issues logging in...up until recently. I am now unable to log into my account and am receiving the CARE CODE 205.2 message when attempting to login. I attempt one t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can diffrent email accounts be merged into one or be made sub accounts of one?

Can a @yahoo.com and a @sbcglobal.net and a @currnently.com email addresses be somehow merged? The @sbcglobal.net will need to go away - because it is being overrun with spam - but there are some archives I want to keep. Thanks

Questions

Att.net e-mail OUTGOING MAIL FAILURE

Hi. Long time user of an att.net e-mail.  Never had an issue until recently.  I am unable to SEND any e-mails.  Here are the symptoms: When using Thunderbird on my PC -or- when using iOS on my iphone or iPad, I am unable to send e-mails.  The message I get says:  &nbs

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.