Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19508)
J
Our website is currently being blocked by AT&T, who do we contact at AT&T to have the block removed?

I am not an AT&T customer, but we have narrowed down the issue to only users that are currently subscribed to AT&T internet.  We have checked all of the blacklist sites and can confirm that our website is not listed on any of them.  When our users turn off their AT&T Website s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I'm unable to send or receive email

unable to send or receive e/mail

Questions

Locked out of email

When I try to log into my email from my computer it says Care  Code 205.2.  I have attempted to reset the password, although  I know it is correct.  On my cell phone I am still logged into it just fine.  When I try to reset the password it tells me my security question answ

Questions

Can't log-in to sbglobal.net email account on my desktop

I have gone on the forms and pretty much-tried everything. Different URLs etc and now I'm officially locked out of the desktop but not on my phone's application. The AT&T webpage keeps taking me to will not log me in and when I use my 2 questions, they are correct, but the website denies them.

Questions

Locked out of SBCGlobal email

I have exactly the same problem as Jetgirl. I have had SBCglobal email for many years, and suddenly my login info is not recoginzed! I have an att email account but it doesn't show the sbcglobal acct. I have talked to several support people and also went in to the ATT store, and all they could help

Questions

email replies

Why do replies to my emails end up in my sent folder

Questions

Do You Have Free AT&T Email Without A Paid Account? Get Out Now!

I am having to abandon 3 AT&T email addresses I've used for decades because AT&T keeps locking me out of my accounts. I am now locked out of one of my accounts permanently via their web interface.  I am currently not a customer of any of their paid services and that is part of the prob

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to extend how long my trash emails stay on my account

My issue is that I only have like 7 days of deleted emails in my trash account. I would like to extend this if I can. Have looked in settings but didn't see anyway to adjust. My inbox will keep emails for years.

Questions

Closed

This site can not be reached

I am being blocked from logging in to my prodigy.net email account and I an cannot seem to find any answers as to why this is happening.  Can someone please give me an answer? I have tried 6 different computers in 3 different locations with 2 different email addresses and this is what I keep getting

Questions

Can't access email account, don't remember security questions and no account linked

Looks like this is a common problem. Suddenly after 20 yrs ATT.net is not taking my ID/password, which I have not changed. It is asking for security questions that I thought I know, but they are not working. Unfortunately I don't have any account linked for alternatives. Any updates on how to get in

Questions

Email with only BCC recipients and no CC/To recipients rejected by SMTP server (using Thunderbird) for "unknown reason"

As of yesterday I started getting this failure mailnews.send: Sending failed; The message could not be sent using Outgoing server (SMTP) outbound.att.net for an unknown reason. Please verify that your Outgoing server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again., exitCode=2153066725, ... I final

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I tried to sign into my account three days ago and it gave me this error, CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]. My password hasn't changed, so it isn't an issue of me guessing my password.  I cleared the cookies and waited more than 24 hours and it still was happening.  So then I tried to reset my pa

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.