Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19508)
Can't log in to email account. Doesn't recognize my login and I don't remember security questions

Every few weeks, AT&T/Yahoo makes me re-sign-in to my email. The most recent time (couple days ago), it didn't recognize my sign-in. I haven't changed anything, and I'm sure I've typed it right (I've done it so many times it's about to lock me out). It's giving me CARE CODE 201. I've seen

Questions

Closed

How to fix Hp printer wont print issue?

I have use Hp printer for a long time, but a few days earlier I face something that my hp printer won't print black which will very frustrating for me, because I have used it with my personal as well as professional purpose, To solve this problem I need your help, that's why I posted it, Hope I will

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

is this a scam?

I just received the following email - is it a scam? Prior to AT&T / Yahoo! Agreement 'Starting from the 10th of Feb 2022, att.net customers will no longer be

Questions

Cant login to sbcglobal email account

I cannot sign in to my sbcglobal email account on either Yahoo or Currently.com. I know I am using the correct email address and password. Error message advises me that I have attempted too many incorrect logins. If I click on change password it displays two security questions and the dropdown menu

Questions

error message Not found on accelerator

I cancelled my at&t home internet and now my e mail is not available, when I try to log in this is the message I get "not found on accelerator.  Called tech support after 45 min they told me it was suspended and to call billing and they could take the suspension off if I didn't owe anythin

Questions

att.net (IMAP) email used in Office 365 but not really working

I closed my website and email domain months ago and set up an att.net email account. MS 365 is my platform ( sorry for improper use of the term) and I use most of the apps in office. During the transition, hundreds of emails stored in 365/Office and pst files (and their content emails) "disappear

Questions

Playstation remote play

When trying to connect to PlayStation remote play from another network it won’t let me connect. When I use it on my home network it works fine. Anybody know the settings that needs to be changed on my home network to allow the connection?

Questions

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I've been trying to sign into my email account through Mac Mail for the past few months. It keeps giving me the Care Code 205.2 on my first attempt to login. I have my username and password that I know are correct. But, to verify this, I tried going through the website instead of through Mac Mail an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I can access my webmail on one computer, but suddenly as of a few days ago I'm unable to login on the other. I've cleared cookies, cache, too many things.

Questions

Outlook 365 recently stopped receiving AT&T (domain snet.net) email

I am having a problem with Outlook 365 on Windows receiving mail from my AT&T email account (domain snet.net). It had been working fine for many months but stopped receiving email 3 days ago - it still sends email thru that account, and I can receive that account's email using the Windows Mail

Questions

Bellsouth.net

I received an email saying that my bellsouth.net email will no longer work after 4/22. Is that correct?  

Questions

Get error code on first log-in

My friend is locked out of her Yahoo/ATT email. So, she cannot post to the forum because she cannot create a user account as one must be able to access their email account to create the forum account.  So, I'm posting her situation in hopes of getting her a solution.  She is getting CARE

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.