Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19496)
DNSBL:RBL 521 - ATT Blocking our Emails

Hello. Our server's IP address is being blocked by the A&T mail servers. Can you please whitelist the IP address 63.146.199.44 We host multiple customers and this is severely impacting their business.  Thank you.

Questions

No access to older emails (more than 6 months old) on mac mail program

Hello, I am running El Capitan on an older MAC PRO (2010).  Recently, in my inbox and sent folders, I am only able to access messages from the last 6 months.  On the AT&T mail server, in a browser, I can search all of my emails going back many years and for some reason I can no lon

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I add a DCHP reservation?

Hi, I need to add a DCHP reservation with the 2.4 GHz network for my August Smart lock. Can someone tell me the steps in order to do this? Thank you

Questions

Blocked website from my smart home manager

I have a blocked website from my smart home manager...the website is secured but it is blocking it as unsecured? is there a place I can get this site cleared from being blocked?

Questions

Says that I have 14 breaches on identity

Says on home page that I have 14 breaches on my identity then when I go to identity wont show them

Questions

SPF records

I am having issues with several of my contacts that are not receiving emails because of a lack of SPF record with my emails ending in bellsouth.net and att.net. Now I got word from Send2Fax.Com, with whom I've been doing business for many, many years, that they will no longer accept my emailed fa

Questions

Brand New domain black listed

Hi my domain  FunakoshiKarate.online   and its IP ( 209.182.194.222) seems to be blacklisted by you , as only users from ATT&T can't see it , this is very weird for me as I just bought the domain in go daddy  (brand new) .  Please help  , this must be

Questions

AT&T msg... malicious link blocked

I keep getting this message. It used to be every couple months. The last few days I'm getting it over a dozen times a day. No new apps installed. I don't know which apps might have been updated. Any idea how to find our what is trying to access these links??

Questions

Samsung TV won't connect to AT&T internet

Hi, So a few days ago, when we tried to go into YouTube on my samsung tv using the AT&T internet, it brought us back to samsung tv channels so, we decided to reset the tv and when we were trying to log into the internet it said " wireless network connection failed ". We kept trying this for a f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can diffrent email accounts be merged into one or be made sub accounts of one?

Can a @yahoo.com and a @sbcglobal.net and a @currnently.com email addresses be somehow merged? The @sbcglobal.net will need to go away - because it is being overrun with spam - but there are some archives I want to keep. Thanks

Questions

contacts for yahoo mail

It seems my contacts list has disappeared, why would this happen and how can I get it back?  My Yahoo mail acct. now says I have "0" contacts.

Questions

contacts adding themselves to my contact list

unwanted contacts add themselves to my contact list. how do i stop this?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Protect yourself online
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.