Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

T
Prepaid 100 GB No Internet

Last month I was able to use my 100 GB prepaid tablet plan with no difficulties. Now it's not working.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do retired teachers get a discount?

I have been a teacher for 32 years and recently retired in Jan 2021. I was told by the salesman that I would be eligible for the teacher appreciation

Questions

Finding a coverage map

How do we find out in the area around 49 N Forest Rd, Sonora, CA has ATT UVerse?

Questions

New Service Deals

When looking to set up a new first-time service with AT&T, all of the current offers, as of this date says, INTERNET OFFER: Subj. to change and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Multiple internet plans

Okay so, I live with 6 people and we all share 1 plan of 5mb. Which is the best we can get. I'm a big gamer and if I'm playing and someone jumps on th

Questions

Order cancelled inexplicably

I placed an order to upgrade my internet on June 8th. My order confirmation number was (Edited as per Community Guidelines). I continually received em

Questions

are ports for Email blocked?

I'm setting up a self hosted email service, but I know that most ISPs block forwarding the ports necessary for this. Before I go through the nightmare

Questions

Difference in speed over a short distance

I am buying a property. The property is one of about 40 others in a small area, with less than a mile from the first to last property. All the propert

Questions

AT&T Marketing Mail Opt-out

I am on the Do not call nor do not mail list. I still receive marketing regular mail. This is SO frustrating.Just understanding how to remove myself f

Questions

25 mbps upgrade

Hello, I want to switch from Spectrum to At&T bundled internet and tv.  The only thing holding me back is that my coverage area is still only 25 mbps

Questions

My bill

I called to cancel my service and close my account in June and I am still being billed

Questions

Chat

Why won’t the chat feature laid!!??

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.