Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

(4701)
C

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I cancel my internet service?

I would like to cancel my internet service, but keep my phone service. They are bundled together under one account. It's a pretty old account. Thanks

Questions

Missing rewards

Wow so many people experiencing the same thing I am. ATT you should be ashamed! I signed up for ATT & Direct TV and was promised $350 only to receive $100. I've called literally over 10 times and chatted with a representative and NOTHING! NOT only mothing but they LIE and promise me its

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I'd like a quote for new service

hello i would like to get a quote for new service <remove for customer safety> could you guys wave the insallation fee? its a remodeled house and some phone and cable wire have been broken off?

Questions

Trying to find out why my internet connection is not stable/slow

Hello, I live in an apartment building and I have the Internet 18 plan through AT&T and lately my connection has not been very stable or fast. Normally streaming movies or videos is not a problem, but now I have constant buffering and quality drops which I never had before in previous years. I d

Questions

Closed

My internet connection is still unstable/slow

Hello again, I live in an apartment building and I have the Internet 18 plan through AT&T and lately my connection has not been very stable or fast. Normally streaming movies or videos is not a problem, but now I have had constant buffering and websites acting like I was disconnected for a secon

Questions

Mobile hotspot data being used when mirroring from my phone

I am using my iPhone to stream videos on Prime Video. This does not use hotspot data but does count towards the phone’s overall data usage. I connected my TV to the hotspot in order to be able to mirror the phones screen.  Why when I mirror my iPhones screen to my TV is it now counting toward

Questions

Want to switch over to better internet

Hello, I'm wanting to switch over to better internet and I've been calling for over a year about better internet and they say it's not available in my area call back in three months I've been doing that back-to-back only thing available is 75mbs I need a lot more then that I currently have 450 thru

Questions

wifi plan for seniors

I am needing the web site to apply for senior citizen internet plan.

Questions

Account number cannot be located by most

I'm trying to dispute a double-charge on my internet portion of my combined bill. Most agents cannot locate my account number even though I am using AT&T internet service and the payments are being credited.  When agents try to credit it, they say I have to contact billing to get it credit

Questions

No puedo compartir internet desde mi celular

Mi teléfobo es un Huawei y6 y no puedo compartir internet si conecta pero dice red no disponible en el otro teleofno

Questions

How can I split my AT&T wifi into 1 for 2.4ghz and one for 5ghz

Our family recently got a new SharkIQ robot cleaner but it requires 2.4ghz wifi. I can't figure out how to split the connections.

Questions

Do not order fixed wireless. Junk

To anybody thinking of Ordering fixed wireless, don’t do it. We were guaranteed speeds no lower than 10 MB per second. We are now losing our Internet several times a week for several hours at a time. I’ve been on the phone with AT&T and have Had technicians out here to solve the issue. The answe

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get notified about AT&T Fiber

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.