Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

P
Fixed Wireless

AT&T what are you doing??? You are stealing from customers with fixed wireless internet.  And yes, I'm one of them.  You baited me in with my initial

Questions

Upload speed of 2-3 MBPS - Normal?

I have been working on setting up a Media Server for my home network, and enabling remote access for when I'm away and want to connect from my phone.

Questions

AT&T Fixed Internet is poor

Initially when we first purchased the service it was good. Speeds much better that ADSL (3mb) and ranged from 12MB to 20MB. In the last 4 months the

Questions

Fiber Internet to Neighborhood

I have the Internet 100/20 service with FTTN. My neighborhood consists of about 400 homes. Many of the homes in the back part of the neighborhoods onl

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fastest Internet Plan

Hello, I was wondering what the fastest non fiber plan ATT offers in Springfield MO.

Questions

Why me use my ViSA credit card always been told that can not verfity my payment

I wanna buy 300$ per year and i used my ViSA card and tried servel times one time i successed but then have been cancelled ,but most of time always te

Questions

Closed

Card expired by six days

On top of the pandemic, I had to move twice since the winter storms happened in Texas. I misplaced my card and found it today August 6, 2021. The card

Questions

how to stop door-to-door sales reps

We've had a lot of resident complain about AT&T sales rep going door-to-door again this month and last. How do we stop this practice whether or no

Questions

Internet Issues

Is anyone facing any issue in uploading files? I am using internet 300 plan, I am facing a lag in uploading my files, it was working perfectly fine be

Questions

Lied to

The Sales person promised a $200 gift card to get me to sign up for ATT TV and internet. Never received the gift card and was passed around on the ph

Questions

AT&T Prepaid Turbo Hotspot 2

So I just got this hotspot and I was told it would have about a 40mb download speed. Currently I'm getting about 1.2mb. Any idea on how to fix this?

Questions

Non Profit

Good afternoon, I am looking to learn about getting internet discount for my nonprofit.

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.