Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Att is going down

Verizon used to be the big dog then their service went to crap. I have been using att for years and in the past 4 months service has went south. #dobe

Questions

I want to report an area wide internet outage

Good afternoon, I want to report an area wide internet outage. How would I go about doing that. Thank you!

Questions

Reward Card!!!

I was promised $100 gift card for signing up!!! I keep getting the run around about check the rewards center, even spoke to an ATT person who came to

Questions

WHEN WILL THE DETROIT AREA INTERNET ISSUES END

So I’ve had an outage in the 48237 zip code for home phone and internet for about a week now. I keep getting the same (Edited per community guidelines

Questions

Suspicious call from AT&T

I got a call from someone from (330)446-3360 claiming t obe from AT&T and offering me internet and phone service for $70 a month. Is this a legit

Questions

Disconnected from server

Often my email claims that I'm no longer connected to a server. And this happens consistently at home. Also, I don't recall EVER getting three out o

Questions

AT&T internet plans

I live in Wisconsin and have AT&T 25 which has 1TB monthly data allowance and we pay $60 a month. When I click on manage my plan I see an option f

Questions

Why did my bill triple?

I signed up for the Access From AT&T program for people on food stamps. It was supposed to be $10/month. My new bill says I owe $30.15. I did not

Questions

Russian-speaking employee

There is a Russian-speaking employee in the city of tampa?

Questions

Accepted Solution

can I apply online for AT&T Access Internet?

I need to fill out an application for AT&T Access Internet

Questions

Why did ATT pull a Hard Inquiry after I specifically told them not to!?!?

ATT messes with your credit score even when you have never signed up with them. Edit/Clarification: I had called in to get an estimate on how much int

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber wire availability

I was wondering when att will be expanding fiber wire to my area. Zip:79936

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.