AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5087)
AT&T review

We have fiber optic internet, it worked okay. Not as good or as fast as it should have and had several issues with it. We have recently switched to spectrum, it is must cheaper. AT&T customer service just awful anytime I would call or chat online. Nothing was ever resolved. At one point was on h

Questions

Internet Issues

Is anyone facing any issue in uploading files? I am using internet 300 plan, I am facing a lag in uploading my files, it was working perfectly fine before but now I am having this issue for last two days.

Questions

AT&T reward- supposed to get $300?

I added fiber to an order because they were offering $300 to current wireless customers who started internet service. The only email I got was for an early termination fee reward- is that right? It was a deal in October or very early November that I signed up under.

Questions

Internet 75 vs Internet 100

Currently on Internet 75 in North Carolina but bumping up on the 1.5 TB ceiling at $65/mth. Looks like there is another plan, Internet 100 for $55/mth but with unlimited.  Cant get a rep on the phone to discuss before changing.  Can anyone confirm this is true....get more for less?!

Questions

Where did my access to my accounts through internet go?

I can no longer find my wireless at AT&T account or my direct tv account to look at my accounts through their web pages. What happen? When I go through the link on AT&T messages it bring me to a page for a streaming account that was closed 2018. Help! Michael

Questions

Almost had enough with ATT and their internet, problem with getting decent service

Here is the short version. I have been fighting with ATT back since bellsouth days.  20 years later and I almost have decent internet. Long version In 1999 we installed a new residence and had almost 5000' of copper line laid in to get us service.  As I recall it we had a DSL service may

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

AT&T scams

They never give you the promotion when signing up you’ll receive a 100-200$ visa. Full of lies. If you miss your bill by a couple days they give you a fee and it keeps adding up even though there is no service to begin with. You talk to a representative about putting your account on hold since you a

Questions

Firstnet

Annoying how the firstnet first responders list includes job titles who are definitely NOT first responders and exclude titles who work in the operating room as first responders. This is a joke.

Questions

Visa gift card

AT&T is full of scammers, I don't even know where to start from. On January 4th I called AT&T because I was shopping around for internet services, I talked to a very nice lady who convinced me of the speed and to close the sale she also mentioned of a $250 visa gift card. I was immediately s

Questions

Vietnamese translator and att access Viet support

Does att access have a vietnamese phone line or an online vietnamese application Or translators 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

running a webiste through an att device

is there a plan that allows you to run a website through an att device? are there any providers in the city of baltimore that can offer internet service that includes the ability to run a website ? since that is my business plan....

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.