Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

R
No service

I put in my SIM card after traveling but my phone says no service I have tried everything but it still doesn’t work

Questions

Rural Internet

I can get ATT cellular service in my area (and ONLY ATT service) but for some reason I cannot get dedicated 4g internet from ATT in my area (zip 81252

Questions

Internet Basic 1.5

What exactly is included in Internet Basic 1.5

Questions

Can you get free wifi if you receive food stamps

Can you get free wifi if you receive food stamps

Questions

TERRIBLE WIFI-SLOW, unresponsive and has to be reset multiple times

We have the elite/fastest package offered! Our wifi is AWFUL! It took us four hours of REPEAT resetting everything today to have it partially connect

Questions

How do i increase speed in AT&T by chnaging a DNS Servers?

My AT&T is running slow on internet. I thought to change my DNS Servers to boost its speed. Online i see there are many free DNS servers that offe

Questions

Att is going down

Verizon used to be the big dog then their service went to crap. I have been using att for years and in the past 4 months service has went south. #dobe

Questions

Accepted Solution

I want to report an area wide internet outage

Good afternoon, I want to report an area wide internet outage. How would I go about doing that. Thank you!

Questions

Reward Card!!!

I was promised $100 gift card for signing up!!! I keep getting the run around about check the rewards center, even spoke to an ATT person who came to

Questions

WHEN WILL THE DETROIT AREA INTERNET ISSUES END

So I’ve had an outage in the 48237 zip code for home phone and internet for about a week now. I keep getting the same (Edited per community guidelines

Questions

Suspicious call from AT&T

I got a call from someone from (330)446-3360 claiming t obe from AT&T and offering me internet and phone service for $70 a month. Is this a legit

Questions

Disconnected from server

Often my email claims that I'm no longer connected to a server. And this happens consistently at home. Also, I don't recall EVER getting three out o

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.