AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5095)
International student asking for help to address overdue bills issue

I'm an international student who had made an AT&T account at the local center in late August last year for the plan. The day I created my account and was going through the confirmation process, I was required to set and re-enter a four-digit password. However, I might have pressed the wrong numb

Questions

ATandT bait and switch sales tactics

I signed up for 300 mbps internet for $35 a month with my ATandT cricket phone service. Took them 4 weeks to get it finally installed after cutting the neighbors line in the process. Then I look at my bill and it says I owe $70 a month for 500 mbps. I text the lil sales girl and she got defensive s

Questions

Internet Speeds Dropping At Same Time Every Night

I am a student who often stays up to finish homework, play games on my off days, or enjoy some television in the form of Youtube or Netflix. Sadly, I have come to the realization over the last few months that AT&T seems to be cutting me off in the later hours of the night. Specifically, 12-2:30

Questions

past due how to reduce service

have past due balance and ATT UVerse will not let me reduce current services to help pay down past due balance. Is there someone who I can speak to to reduce or remove TV service from bundle until I can catch up on payments?

Questions

Recertification

If at all possible would you be able to locate my information for my application for ACP transferring ( what..I'm not exactly sure) but I did complete the recertification. And what like to know how is it coming along.. thank you. Sincerely Clara long 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disgusting!

AT&T brags about supporting military yet suddenly removed internet discount on this disabled vet. March 2024 bill increased $30 stating they even retro removed discount for the month before...so be happy bill will increase only $15 going forward. Three csr's stated no recourse because there is

Questions

Closed

Reporting stolen phone

I have been a victim of id theft and mail fraud and device theft since 2016 to present. My phone was stolen from number 775-5036836 . please shut it off and send me a new device plus sim card thank you

Questions

Accepted Solution

Recertification

How do i complete my recertification application

Questions

Internet Air and VPN

Has anyone found a solution to the incompatability of Internet Air with VPNs. The speed using a VPN is almost nonexistant and my conversation with AT&T resulted in: It's a issue and our engineers are working on it. I don't have fiber in my area so that isn't an option.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Free internet for life

Hi,  I'm have been on AT&T since 2018, and I sign up for free internet for life offer. So far, 2024. Everything seems fine. Recently my wireless phone plan rate went up $6, which was not big deal for me.  But now, AT&T is sending me emails and mails after mails saying if I don't upgrade my line to

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.