Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Lost long term "valued" customer with excellent credit

I've been a long time customer who just built a new home. I've had u-verse but it was not offerred in my new rural area but DSL is. so I was going to

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Unlimited streaming

When I ordered my package I was told I my internet , which is AT&T was bundled and I would received unlimited streaming. Well not so I am being charge

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Internet

Hello, I currently use dish for tv and internet, I have been extremely dissatisfied with them for a while now, the internet is expensive and slow and

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

lie lie lie

I have tried since May to have my service bundled, phone, internet, and direct tv. I talk to ATT on the phone, internet, and each time they redo my co

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

two accounts one address

can I get a business account and a personal account at the same address?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

How to get Internet service?

I bought a house and tried getting AT&T internet. They say it is not available in my area. My neighbor has it! They asked for her address and told me

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Billing

My bill is too high, do you have a better plan.. we r shopping around for cheaper rates

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Decrease bundle price

I've been with AT&T and DirecTV forever for tv, home phone and internet but paying over $270 per month. What is the best eay to get lowered, or what c

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Gateway upgrade offer bait and switch

I got a letter from AT&T offering a new gateway "at no extra cost."  It repeats "no extra cost."  It says it will not impact my plan terms in any way.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Trying to get service where none is offered

Can anyone tell me how to contact someone to bug them to start offering internet in my home???I moved and just 3 weeks prior the people cancelled thei

posted 

4 years ago