Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

K
AT&T Internet 25

My significant other and I are moving into a new apartment complex soon. It’s perfectly located so that we can both walk to work, which in LA, is almo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Low income plans.

Yes im a low income qualifying customer. Yet AT&T is telling me that because of the area that i live in. They refuse to offer me the low income se

Questions

Access Internet

What website do you use to send a copy of EBT card?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet

I live 1470 N Austin Road, Janesville. Is AT&T internet available to me ??

Questions

Expired rewards card renewal?

I had 2 reward cards that I was offered for switching over to AT&T. Due to all the COVID related craziness, the cards expired without being redeem

Questions

Complimentary Speed Upgrade?

Hey there,I received an email today stating I am eligible for a complimentary speed upgrade to Fiber. The email states:Don’t miss out on an upgrade to

Questions

How to access an old "session based", currently active unlimited data plan account?

2 local store reps and 4-5 different AT&T dept calls/sources can not resolve this. I'd guess another number to call might be the best option at th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need Help with Changing my internet plans

I currently have the internet 24 plan. The internet 100 plan is cheaper than what I’m paying now. What is the difference?

Questions

How do I claim the$100.00 towards a computer with the EBB program?

How do I claim the$100.00 towards a computer with the EBB program? I have already been accepted into the program and I am getting the EBB discount on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Keeping my ATT.net email address.

I have an ATT phone and DSL Internet service.  If I cancel the DSL service can I still keep my ATT.net address?

Questions

Is the AT&T 25mbps internet worth it?

So I’m moving apartments, and currently my roommate and I have Spectrum internet which gets consistently 150-200 mbps speeds. We’ve been very happy wi

Questions

ATT car hotspot wifi password

I have a 2019 BMW 530e . the vehicle wireless number is [EDITED] I can not get the car to connect to its wifi hotspot. I do not know the password. H

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.