Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

P
Criminally low Internet Speeds

I have a 24Mbs plan from ATT running speed tests varies from 2Mbs to 5Mbs with all the devices connected but one turned off. We switched to DirecTV St

Questions

Wifi Devices

It seems we have too many devices connecting to our network. Is there any way we can boost our device count?

Questions

I can’t connect my internet to my new Direct TV service.

Just got Direct TV yesterday. Hate it so far. Spent hours on the phone trying to get my WiFi network connected. Service worker won’t be out until next

Questions

Sim card with internet

Hello, I’m international and i already have a new sim card with internet but i have to renew. How can i do that in online? And how much it cost? You

Questions

How to disable multicast isolation on my router

I use an Arris model# BGW10-700 that was installed some time ago. For nearly all purposes, the modem/router has been very satisfactory. I recently add

Questions

AT&T 50Mb/sec download is only getting 10Mb/sec on Aug 11/2021 in Imperial Beach California

All of a sudden the download speed in the San Diego area is down to 10Mb/sec instead of 50Mb/sec. What is broken ? This is UVERSE internet 50.

Questions

easement release for new contruction

we have a property in Jupiter Fl. We have a email address for Cassandra [EDITED] Delray Beach, Fl 33483. email [EDITED]. no reply. Please help with a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Major Complaint. This is the site i ended up on so here's my situation.

I have been completely yanked around to the point I'm in tears, again! 2 months ago I was told a charge that seemed odd to me was wrong and would be r

Questions

How much is the total bill for fastest internet and phone with fees,taxes?

We're shopping for internet-phone bundle. I can't get any info on the AT&T website on the exact cost including fees, taxes so I thought I'd ask he

Questions

discount expiring

i have an alert saying that my buddle is going expire. more information please

Questions

ATT/D Clear

My lawn on the side of my house was painted and a flag with ATT/D clear was stuck on the side of my house. What does this mean?  Is ATT coming t

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to use AT&T internet services in Guangzhou, CHina

Due to NDAA 899, our US companies/universities cannot use Chinese Telecommunication. Can AT&T be used in Guangzhou, China? If yes, how?

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.