Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Internet unavailability

Not sure why my parents are still "UNABLE" to get High Speed Internet. Been asking yearly about this and never get a straight answer from AT&T. They l

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Regional Manager

I'm trying to find the regional manager of the store near my house. I've been bumped around from service to in-store for the last week, and I've had

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

It's 2020 and all I can get is 1.5Mbps...

How do I get someone at AT&T to start the ball rolling on some type of faster internet in my neighborhood? Literally every single house is itching to

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Fixed Wireless Internet

Why is it that everyone in my neighbor hood is eligible to receive fixed wireless internet except for me? Many of my friends and family in my neighbor

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Internet availability

I moved to a rural area but I had done my research via my relator. I was told AT&T internet was available. Now I am told it is not and that they are u

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

AT&T Fiber Strung for Over Two Years - Still Dark

To Whom It May Concern, AT&T Fiber has been strung along our road for over two years north of Arcadia, OK but remains dark.  Other than constantly che

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

how to you voice you complaint about numerous problems with AT&T service

I had problems with my internet and after calling customer service and was told that I wasn't getting service into the house but had to wait FOUR days

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Property Damage, Claim submitted to Sedgwick and no response

I put in a claim, months ago and it went to Sedgwick.  I'm following all of their processes but they have since stopped returning my calls.  everythin

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet

I live 0.25 (1/4) miles from cable and Fiber in a newer smaller subdivision. with 9 homes. Our only Internet option is Dish or a weak Cell signal to

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Is there a firmware update for TLS problems on routers

Receiving error trying to reach website that says This site can't be reached. Connection has been reset.

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago