For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5095)

Closed

How do I upload a image to this forum?

I tried to click on insert image and it pulls me to another screen but it's just locked I can't actually upload an image or get to my gallery to upload the image. I have all kinds of screenshots of really horrendous internet speed test that I would like to share with everyone on the Forum and for ne

Questions

Billed for cancelled service

Hello, We cancelled our AT&T business account many, many years ago and we are still being charge $66.95 a month and have been for over 3 years, maybe longer!!! We can’t make it stop. You are literally robbing us every month. You have stolen thousands of dollars from us. We have tried multiple st

Questions

Missed Autopay

I missed autopay this morning because of a lack of available credit. So, I changed the autopay card today. 1. When will the date of autopay run again? 2. If there is no additional autopay run, the $5 discount benefit will disappear?

Questions

My autopay for prepaid

I want to end up my Auto pay so normally, you will pull my cash on 26 in every months but this month you pull it before the deadline for 1 day so i don’t want to pay in this month and use at&t anymore because i have to come back home in another country so what should i do i want you to return m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Credits for Internet Outage

Hi, there was an internet outage starting from July 3 and was not resolved until July 7. I had had trouble getting updates/estimated time during the outage and it had caused a lot of inconvenience. We had to use mobile hotspot for days which cost a lot of data usage. I called multiple times and an a

Questions

limited internet access

I live in an area where the max AT&T offers for internet service is 50 Mbps and then I NEVER get anywhere near that much. AT&T has no immediate plans to upgrade the area. What can I do? What are my options?

Questions

Closed

been going over my data usage

I've been with AT&T for over a year, I have the internet 25 plan.  The last 2-3 months I've been getting alerts that I'm about to go over my limit, but nothing has changed, I do have an alexa device that I received, but don't use it that much.  Does my guest wifi contribute to making

Questions

Development Construction - Miami Engineering/Construction Department

Hello, I am looking for a contact in engineering/construction department to have service performed and planned for a new 2 building development site in Wynwood. We are already working with FPL and their pole relocation and I can not find a contact for the AT&T lines that are also on the poles.

Questions

Can’t cancel internet

I’m overseas, can’t call directly to cancel my internet service. Started trying to connect to the Chat, once I wrote: cancel internet service…never more comunicación!!! This can’t be on purpose!! ATT loud and clear: I want to cancel my internet service and apparently you are doing everything to make

Questions

International service

I am currently in London and I got the at&t text message saying that my international service was activated but I can’t use any internet. What can I do?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.