Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

AT&T Access for Internet program

I was approved for AT&T Access for Internet program in Illinois. One of the requirements for this program is to provide a scanned image of the state SNAP Food Assistance Card with my name on it. This state does NOT use names on SNAP cards, just a number impressed into the card and a place to

Questions

ATT Internet drops during day

During the night its perfect speeds with no problems other then a few lag spikes, but during the day it crashes and lags constantly. No one else hardly uses the internet as i do and i play casual multiplayer games with a unity engine. Not high tech at all and i guess the most basic things just make

Questions

No internet

This is so ridiculous, I have not had internet for the past 3 days and this isn't the first time this has happened. I get the run around from the customer service and when I set up an appointment for them to come, no one shows up. I work from home and have had to take days off because of this, what

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial won't work

I have been trying to take online copyright tutorial for over a week now in order to forestall my interest being disconnected. It was all to no avail. As soon as I login, I am taken to a page that says "Server Error: try again later." My internet has been disconnected all because AT&T would now

Questions

Ebb broadband services

Afternoon people just wanted to know how can I apply for the broadband services

Questions

Speed slow compared to other services in area.

I live in Crownridge area of San Antonio and only have access to 25 mbps as the top tier for internet according to my address.   Is there any possibility of increasing service soon in my area.  

Questions

Open my card out of the usa

I want to use my card in another country but it doesnt work. How can i activate my card?

Questions

d.s.l.

We have been with at&t for 21 years, we have been and are still currently stuck on the d.s.l. network... the neighbors across the road can have fiber, but we're told that it doesn't reach us. i'm seriously wondering if they are just trying to push us way and not be a customer with them or anythi

Questions

Fenton,MI AT&T Wireless Store

I entered the wireless store located in Fenton,MI with the intention of purchasing an additional line of service for my home internet service. I was being helped but then my sales associate got pulled away to help another sales associate who was handling a situation he did not seem comfortable or co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Based on these stats what should my expected download speeds be?

I have a U-verse VSL2 Internet service.   I have the 24/3 Internet plan.  No phone just Internet and TV.   Arris nvg589 broadband modem Hardwired I am getting 25-30Mbps, wireless is average 13-14Mbps

Questions

Closed

I want to apply for an internet lifeline program

I am a Senior Citizen with low income that needs a discounted rate for internet

Questions

Internet Lifeline Discounted Application

How can I get a discounted rate on Internet since I am a Senior citizen with low income?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.