Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

R
AT&T Marketing Mail Opt-out

I am on the Do not call nor do not mail list. I still receive marketing regular mail. This is SO frustrating.Just understanding how to remove myself from ATT's list took me hours, and I still cannot figure it out. How many hours of our lives do we have to lose on things like this? Seriously?

Questions

25 mbps upgrade

Hello, I want to switch from Spectrum to At&T bundled internet and tv.  The only thing holding me back is that my coverage area is still only 25 mbps for internet when I know most areas are at 50 mbps minimum.  When will my area be getting the 50 mbps speed?  I don't think I can switch without it ha

Questions

My bill

I called to cancel my service and close my account in June and I am still being billed

Questions

Chat

Why won’t the chat feature laid!!??

Questions

Internet runaround

I have been with AT&T for 14 years and have had a grandfathered unlimited choice plan for my home internet for the past year as I live in a very rural area with no cable or 5g access. A month ago my wireless internet started to go out most of the day.   Two weeks of "troubleshootin

Questions

Emergency broadband

I have qualified for the emergency broadband for a month. At&t keeps giving me the runaround. I have filled out the application four times. Still haven't been approved by At&,t. We need it bad because we have no internet.

Questions

Neighbors have high speed internet on all sides, unavailable for me

My 3 neighbors all have AT & T high speed internet. They live beside me and across from me. I am being told by AT % T support that the map shows its not available for my address. In the meantime, my DSL has been down for 24 hours and a technician will be here in 3 days. My neighbors internet is

Questions

Trade in

I want to know how it works if I want to change my phone for a new one with you like a trade in? and I only have my internet with you.

Questions

AT&T Access for Internet program

I was approved for AT&T Access for Internet program in Illinois. One of the requirements for this program is to provide a scanned image of the state SNAP Food Assistance Card with my name on it. This state does NOT use names on SNAP cards, just a number impressed into the card and a place to

Questions

ATT Internet drops during day

During the night its perfect speeds with no problems other then a few lag spikes, but during the day it crashes and lags constantly. No one else hardly uses the internet as i do and i play casual multiplayer games with a unity engine. Not high tech at all and i guess the most basic things just make

Questions

No internet

This is so ridiculous, I have not had internet for the past 3 days and this isn't the first time this has happened. I get the run around from the customer service and when I set up an appointment for them to come, no one shows up. I work from home and have had to take days off because of this, what

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial won't work

I have been trying to take online copyright tutorial for over a week now in order to forestall my interest being disconnected. It was all to no avail. As soon as I login, I am taken to a page that says "Server Error: try again later." My internet has been disconnected all because AT&T would now

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.