Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

P
Emergency broadband

I have qualified for the emergency broadband for a month. At&t keeps giving me the runaround. I have filled out the application four times. Still

Questions

Neighbors have high speed internet on all sides, unavailable for me

My 3 neighbors all have AT & T high speed internet. They live beside me and across from me. I am being told by AT % T support that the map shows i

Questions

Trade in

I want to know how it works if I want to change my phone for a new one with you like a trade in? and I only have my internet with you.

Questions

AT&T Access for Internet program

I was approved for AT&T Access for Internet program in Illinois. One of the requirements for this program is to provide a scanned image of the sta

Questions

ATT Internet drops during day

During the night its perfect speeds with no problems other then a few lag spikes, but during the day it crashes and lags constantly. No one else hardl

Questions

No internet

This is so ridiculous, I have not had internet for the past 3 days and this isn't the first time this has happened. I get the run around from the cus

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial won't work

I have been trying to take online copyright tutorial for over a week now in order to forestall my interest being disconnected. It was all to no avail.

Questions

Ebb broadband services

Afternoon people just wanted to know how can I apply for the broadband services

Questions

Speed slow compared to other services in area.

I live in Crownridge area of San Antonio and only have access to 25 mbps as the top tier for internet according to my address.   Is there any po

Questions

Open my card out of the usa

I want to use my card in another country but it doesnt work. How can i activate my card?

Questions

d.s.l.

We have been with at&t for 21 years, we have been and are still currently stuck on the d.s.l. network... the neighbors across the road can have fi

Questions

Fenton,MI AT&T Wireless Store

I entered the wireless store located in Fenton,MI with the intention of purchasing an additional line of service for my home internet service. I was b

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.