Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

(4701)
Internet availability

I’ve had enough. I live close to a rural are so the only speeds available to me are 1.5 mpbs. Its 2022 how is it that I still can only receive dial up when yall have plans where ppl can get up to 2 gigs of speed. Its not fair at all. What can I do? Should I get a hotspot? 

Questions

Home phone/home internet

Do you provide bundled plans? I am comparing prices with my current provider & would be needing to keep my landline number. Thank you for any help you can offer.

Questions

issue billing

Had the most horrible experience with AT&T customer service been on the phone for 2 hours just to keep getting transferred to the wrong department you guys are incredibly hopeless.

Questions

Deceptive

I signed up for wifi to start in December, and paid a credit that would cover 2 months. I was told I qualify for free or discounted internet due to my financial situation and when I received the Medicaid Card to call them back.They told me my bill would be $50/mo in the meantime. They no showed in D

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

ATT Please Get Fox News I want to login on my desktop computer.

ATT Please Get Fox News I want to login and cannot, can you correct this problem? It's wrong for ATT to hinder their paying customers to receive the Fox News Station. I want to watch Fox news on my desktop computer and log into Fox News Station.

Questions

AT&T U-verse Internet Pricing Competitiveness, and Customer Retention

Let me start by saying that, I have been an AT&T broadband customer since 2003 (then on DSL), and an AT&T phone service customer even before then. My question is: Can AT&T possibly do something to retain me as a customer? Or, should I switch to a competitor? Currently, I am on AT&

Questions

100 mbps internet

With the ACP/Lifeline program it states it can be used on internet plans up to 100 mbps. I can't find such a plan and the lowest mbps plan I am seeing is 300,,,,, please ex[plain

Questions

Installing 5Gbps At&t internet

So I’ve been using 1Gbps At&t for the few years. I saw an offer for 5Gbps and figured I’d try it out. Yes, I know it’s dramatic overkill. But I do have a dedicated gaming and a dedicated streaming PC. I plan to upgrade both PCs to multi-gig 5GB nics. I also plan on getting a multi-gig Switch. Th

Questions

Internet service

Wondering if you service my area and if there are any bundle deals with a phone plan

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I want to know how to get ATT to stop sending me junk mail

These solicitations come by postal mail quite often and are for various combinations of internet and directv service.I don't want these services.   By law ATT needs to provide a clear way to opt out receiving this stuff.  Junkmail is an enormous waste of paper and puts the onus on the recipient to r

Questions

Closed

Car Wifi

I just signed up for the unlimited monthly internet data plan for my car and it works well when I'm in the car and the car is running. As soon as I turn the car off, the wifi is not discoverable (address is nowhere to be found). I want to use my car as a hotspot when we're camping and don't want t

Questions

AT&T scam to increase bill claiming "promotion expired"

My AT&T bill for internet wireless has been the same for years. Suddenly, it jumped by $33/mo. When I checked on why, I was told I had signed up for a promotion & it had now expired & my bill had increased. TOTAL LIE. Never signed up for any promotion. My bill has been the same for year

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get notified about AT&T Fiber

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.