Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

C
Fixed Wireless

I'm a fixed wireless customer and I see that you are offering new customers and additional 250gb per month. So, why are these never offered to existin

Questions

501c3 Non-profit internet rates

@ATTHelp I work for a 501c3 non-profit located in Roswell, Georgia and am researching internet rates. Is there a discounted plan for non-profit entiti

Questions

Tired of UVerse quality, what’s the better option for 39324 LaVista Park area of Atlanta

internet service and speed (and now TV) of UVerse is getting worse. Tired of UVerse quality, what’s the better option for 39324 LaVista Park area of A

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

a day ago

Questions

Where can I write an AT&T Review to get this a right level of Escalation

Summary: - Kind of Stole ~$100 from us. - My Friend who I wanted to add on line, still not added- Customer Service is Really Bad- Customer Servic

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No at&t services available

AT&T laid 3 fiber optic cables last year across the road. Yet doesn't offer any service at all. DSL using old phone lines by a competitor and not addi

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Njreagles 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New cell tower

AT&T put up a new cell tower in my township, on the corner of Fowlerville Rd and Hayner Rd Conway Township Mi 48836  I am trying to find out if they w

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Njreagles 

2 days ago

Questions

Internet for Non-Profits

Hello, I am curious as to your availability of internet setups to non-profits ? I run a local little league and as the game of baseball is changing so

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

2 days ago

Questions

Zero internet available except satellite. With underground utilities and at&t phone lines

I have underground utilities with bell south and at&t phone lines but zero internet available this day and age. At&t still isnt sticking to wh

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Back yard utility easement

In San Diego I have a 4 foot utility easement on my property as does my neighbor. The electric company gave me an official letter allowIng a wood fenc

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

AT&T IPDSL Internet

Can someone explain to me what this is? Our newspaper will be running an ad about it next week, and I'm wondering if I will be able to get it.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

TheHelpfulFolk 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts