Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet Plans

Learn about which AT&T Internet plan best fits your needs.

Neighbors can get fixed wireless, I can't

My neighbors to my east and west can get fixed wireless internet. The fixed wireless site says it is not available to me.  I think the site is messed

Questions

Internet Outage in our area

Boiling Springs Sc area outage?

Questions

Recarga de $100 y ya no tengo saldo

Hola, hice una recarga de $100 el 15/09/21 que en teoría debería durar 14 días y ayer cuando quise hacer llamada decía "no cuentas con saldo suficient

Questions

Internet outage for more than 24 hours

We have been without internet for over 24 hours. When i call I get a recording that says there is am outage. This is ridiculas! I work from home and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlimited 5G fixed wireless internet?

Does AT&T offer an unlimited fixed wireless 5G data internet plan? I have the current 4G service which offers 70GB/month for $70 here in KY. This

Questions

Nothing of value

Hi, I would like to know why AT&T offers little or nothing of value when it comes to their internet speed? Like why was the internet put in at only 50

Questions

Why is internet 18 the only plan available at my address?

Why is 18 Mbps the only plan available at my address? That is absurdly slow, especially for an apartment in the middle of a major city like Houston.

Questions

wifi for ho0me

I have the ATT266 wifi and it just doesnt do the job. Half the time it doesnt work due to the phone lines in my area being patched together so much. I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is there internet service for low income families?

Another company I know offers a super discount for families with children in school who receive free or reduces lunches. The discount applies of the c

Questions

Closed

possible to drop landline and keep Internet service?

Hi,  I'm thinking of dropping my ATT landline.  If I do this, will it interrupt service to my ATT Internet connection?  Thanks.

Questions

Bonded pair

Why has att stopped doing bonded pairs if it may fix a slow internet speed issue? I am about 8500 feet from the loop but yet I am be charged the same

Questions

Bonded Pair

I'm wondering how I can get ATT to install a bonded line to my house. My neighbors that are running off the same access point lives further away and t

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.